Mindless Self Indulgence Welcomes a New Addition

Mindless Self Indulgence Welcomes a New Addition Amidst much speculation over the last month or so, New York-based band Mindless Self Indulgence has confirmed via their MySpace that guitarist Steven Montano (“Steve Righ?” ) and his partner, Lucinda, have welcomed their very first child into the world.

Their daughter, Violet, arrived earlier this May. Though they waited to confirm this to the fans, “Steve wants all of you to know that they really appreciate the kind messages,” says their newest MySpace blog. “And [he] will get around to reading all of them as soon as the tidal wave of baby poopy ebbs a bit.”

The band first announced Lucinda’s pregnancy in November of 2008, and at the same time also made known that bassist Lindsey Ballato and her husband, My Chemical Romance frontman Gerard Way, are also expecting their first child together. Lindsey is due in the early summer.

As of right now Mindless Self Indulgence is off-tour, and have yet to post dates for future shows.

If you would like to leave congratulatory messages for Steve and Lucinda, you may do so here, as the MySpace blog has instructed.

Source: Mindless Self Indulgence’s MySpace.

Latest articles