My Chemical Romance Back In The Studio!

My Chemical Romance Back In The Studio! Just recently announced on the My Chemical Romance official webpage, they will be hitting the studio in the next few weeks.

The band has been just relaxing and writing new material. According to one of their Twitter and Blog posts, they are very excited.

My Chemical Romance has been relaxing with their others after a long world tour. Lead singer Gerard Way and his wife Lindsey Ballato-Way of Mindless Self Indulgence are expecting a baby in the early summertime. In this time off, Gerard Way has been writing his new comic book series "The Umbrella Academy Dallas". Frank Iero, one of the two guitarists, has been with his side project LeATHERMOUTH.

This will be their fourth full length album and a follow up to the 2006 hit, The Black Parade, which was released October 26, 2006.

The producer of this record will be Brendan O’Brien. He has worked with various well known artists like AC/DC, Mastodon, Bruce Springsteen, and Pearl Jam. The band says, "He's good".

In addition to this, MCR will be headlining both of the Summer Sonic tour dates. The first show is August 7th in Tokyo, and the second is August 8th in Osaka, Japan.

Latest articles