Heroes Redemption Plot Summary Released

Heroes Redemption Plot Summary Released At the end of April we left our Heroes dealing with the tragedies which arose from Heroes: Fugitives, the Heroes writers revealed the main plots for several characters in the first heroes All Access Club newsletter.

Yet again the writers are moving on with the “after the turmoil our characters try to live normal lives” yet this time we have a spin on it, should the Heroes be honest with the world about their abilities and reveal them to the world or should they continue to hide them forever?

Claire is set to be the main character of this particular idea, as she starts college in Washington DC. While trying to discover who she really is Claire has to difficulty re-adjusting to a normal life as she’s caught in the middle of Noah and Sandra’s marital issues and a mysterious suicide on campus.

Peter returns to being a hero saving “one life at a time”. Cutting himself of from his friends and family, Peter falls for a fascinating and powerful woman and realises he needs to stay connected to others.

Nathan begins to learn new things about himself everyday, little does he know he’s actually Gabriel “Sylar” Gray.

Matt finds the guilt of his actions in the season finale make it impossible to live a normal life with Janice and Matt jr. It is widely believed he will show Nathan who he really is.

And finally Noah, Angela, Tracy Strauss and our other Heroes build a new company. But it won’t be conspiracies and prisons, it will be about people. Finding them. Connecting to them. And figuring out why so many of them have been seduced by another “organization. An organization which treats them in a potentially deadly new way.

Latest articles