Heroes Casting Updates

Heroes Casting Updates The new characters include a new villain, two roommates for Claire and a hearing impaired lover for one of the main cast.

Rachel Melvin has joined the cast as one of Claire’s new room mates, the actress from Days of Our Lives is playing the character of Annie. The Hollywood Reporter has announced the character will be sharing more than sleeping quarters with Claire. Speculation is that the character will have an ability or will be the gay/bi-sexual character the writer’s have promised for sometime.

Ray Park, the actor behind roles like Darth Maul and Toad in Star wars and X-Men joins the cast as a carnival knife thrower.

Deanne Bray is close to signing a deal for the role of “Emma”. A love interest for one of the main male cast members. Tim Kring announced Peter would receive a new love interest, though earlier in the year it was announced that we could expect a Charlie-like romance for Hiro Nakamura. As for now, it is unclear which character will be paired with Bray’s role.

Prison Break’s Robert Knepper has signed up to be the new Villain for around six of the nineteen episodes. The character Knepper is set to portray is a carival barker named Samuel. The character has been described as a Jim Jones type -- charismatic but evil, with a twisted sense of humor -- who will veer into the lives of all heroes.

Finally, the last new cast member is Madeline Zima, another of Claire’s roommates. The character is suspected to the “mysterious” suicide described in Tim Kring’s recent plot synopsis.

Latest articles