Band From TV Recieves Humanitarian Award

Band From TV Recieves Humanitarian Award On 31st May the Hollywood Note foundation hosted its annual Change the World Awards ceremony at the Beverly Hills Hotel, California.

Band From TV (Greg Grunberg, Adrian Pasdar, Hugh Laurie, Teri Hatcher, Bob Guiney, James Denton, James Denton and Jesse Spencer) walked away with the Humanitarian Award for Inspiration.

The ceremony, which was presented by Scott Baio and his wife Rene, attracted a large number of celebrities who were recognized for their own efforts at making the world a better place. Award winners include Ed Begley Jr. - Living With Ed (Humanitarian Lifetime Achievement Award), Nancy Cartwrite - Bart Simpson - The Simpsons (Change the World Public Service Award), Jeremy Sumpter & Aimee Teegarden - Friday Night Lies (Youth Humanity Award). Other winners include Kevin Sorbo, and Michael Bernard Beckwith.

Organizations similar to Band From TV also received awards. These include Stand Up To Cancer, Happy House, Save The Ta-Tas, CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children), Coalition for Clean Air, the Ready or Not Foundation, and the Agape Foundation.

The ceremony wasn't all awards, as it featured performances by Rachael Lampa, Daniel Nahmod and Kute Blackson.

To find out more about the awards, or to see the full list of prizewinners visit their official website.

Latest articles