Discover New Artists

Discover New Artists I have recently gone through the same problem, I needed something fresh and new to listen too. After countless YouTube searches, I finally stumbled upon several amazing bands that I just had to share.

A Bird A Sparrow, is a pop rock from Texas, band that shows a lot of potential. They only have out their self titled EP, but it is totally worth it to check out. If you are a fan of bands such as: Sing It Loud, The Cab, There For Tomorrow, Cute Is What We Aim For or NeverShoutNever, I suggest you check out this band. A Bird A Sparrow hopes to be releasing their second EP sometime this summer, so you can be expecting, a lot of new things in the near future.

Also within the pop rock genre, are bands such as Friday Night Fever, and No More Parachute. Friday Night Fever doesn't have as many songs as No More Parachute, but they are definitely worth checking out. With songs such as Heart-Shaped Space, and Undercover Lover, this band does not disappoint. If you are a fan of bands such as: The Maine, Mayday Parade, We The Kings or The Starting Line, I am almost positive you will love this band.

No More Parachute has a few more songs than Friday Night Fever, which can all be found on their album Etiquette. And unlike the other bands, they have a music video for their song, Shoot With The Left. If you are a fan of bands such as: All Time Low, Every Avenue, Holiday Parade, or Powerspace, you should check out No More Parachute.

If you are more or a dance/pop music type of person, I suggest the band Rediscover. Their upbeat music, with songs such as Shake It, and I Will Forget You, give you the urge to get up and dance. If you are a fan of Owl City, or Breath Carolina, you should definitely check them out.

I'm almost positive that you can expect more from these bands, and they will definitely not disappoint. Let get these bands noticed! You can buy all of the mentioned bands' music on Itunes, or you can buy the songs off their MySpaces. Lets help them get big!

Latest articles