Robert Pattinson Dumps Kristen Stewart for His Co-Star

Robert Pattinson Dumps Kristen Stewart for His Co-Star Life & Style magazine has reported that fellow Twilight Star, Robert Pattinson, dumped Kristen Stewart for Emilie de Ravin; his co-star in his new movie, Remember Me. The couple were claimed to have been cozy with each other during the filming of their new movie while Kristen was away. The two were also seen, in between takes, getting drinks together.

A close friend of Robert claims that he met Emilie before and has always liked her. He also claims that Robert suggested to the producers of Summit, the same company who produced Twilight, that Emilie would be perfect for the lady role in Remember Me.

On June 14, the couple hung out at a secluded garden at the Bowery Hotel. "The connection between them was electric", says an on-looker. Later on, Robert's co-star in Twilight, Elizabeth Reaser, better known as Esme Cullen, joined the two. When Emilie told her she was worried about how her kissing scenes looked on-screen, Elizabeth just told her, "However you kiss Rob in real life, just do that!" It seems to us that these two are serious.

Pregnancy rumors? And now a break-up? What more will come between these two Twilight stars? Many people believe this will destroy their on-screen relationship in Twilight.

Latest articles