'Humanoid'; Tokio Hotel's New Album

'Humanoid'; Tokio Hotel's New Album On Tokio Hotel's official site tokiohotel.com, Tom posted in his blog the title of the new album. He posted: "FInally, it's official: the brand new album will be titled "HUMANOID"!. Tom has been blogging all month, and will continue to do so until the album release.

According to a post on tokiohotelamerica.com, the official American fan site for the band, and zeit.de, a German online news site, the album will be released "...in the first week of October."

Tokio Hotel are a pop-rock band originating from Magdeburg, Germany. With three albums, two German and one English (the later compromising of a compilation of songs from Schrei and Zimmer 483), under their belts, the four boys have taken the world by storm and won a total of 41 awards since 2005. Bill Kaulitz (vocals), his twin Tom (guitar), Gustav Schaefer (drums) and Georg Listing (bass), who ranged from ages 11 to 14 when they began in 2001 eight years ago, have gained many teenage fans throughout the years, along with some haters. From haters to surgery on Bill in March of 2008 to stalkers hassling them and their families, the boys haven't slowed down since the beginning.

It hasn't been officially stated by the band or their manager, David Jost, yet, but it looks like the title will be used for both the English and German versions of the album. With only roughly two months wait for fans, the anticipation finally has a deadline.

Sources:
www.tokiohotel.com;
www.tokiohotelamerica.com;
www.zeit.de

Latest articles