Tim Burton's: Alice in Wonderland

Tim Burton's: Alice in Wonderland Tim Burton is soon to be releasing a new movie based on the 1865 story book Alice in Wonderland written by Lewis Carroll. In 1951 Alice in Wonderland was first made into a cartoon film for children, now in the twenty-first century Tim Burton will be giving the story a twist.

Originally Alice was a young girl who fell into a rabbits hole while chasing after the white rabbit. On this adventure in Wonderland many strange creatures arrived leaving Alice with many dilemmas. Although Alice had been frightened many times, should we be expecting more fright in Tim Burton's remake?

In this new film, Alice, now 17, is at a luxurious party. She is soon to find out that there's a proposal coming her way. So after the white rabbit she goes! Alice is once again back in Wonderland, however she has no memory of the time before. A new adventure is coming her way.

Cast:

  • Alice Kingsley: Mia Wasikowska
  • The Mad Hatter: Johnny Depp
  • The White Queen: Anne Hathaway
  • The Red Queen: Helena Bonham Carter
  • The Knave of Hearts: Crispin Glover
  • The Caterpillar: Alan Rickman
  • The White Rabbit: Michael Sheen
  • The Cheshire Cat: Stephen Fry
  • Tweedle Dee/ Tweedle Dum: Matt Lucas

There are many more characters also portrayed in the movie such as The March Hare and even The Jabberwock.

I would recommend this movie to anyone and everyone so on March 5th, 2010 get your tickets and run into the theater to see Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.

Latest articles