Soundwave 2010 Will Be Big

Soundwave 2010 Will Be Big It’s bigger. It’s better. It’s so big that it’s gone ancient; mythological even. And no we’re not talking about the pyramids. Soundwave 2010 has already made its way into the spotlight. A recent update on the newly modified Soundwave website to comply with the festival's themes every year, next year's being ancient, stated that the anticipated line up for 2010 has been released. Although subject to change at this point, Australia is set to be hit with a massive line up.

Headlining the tour is one of rocks all time legendary artists Faith No More. Followed closely is today’s most talented and intriguing artist, My Chemical Romance.

The line up also gets better, bands including one of the hottest bands in the world Paramore, Alexisonfire, The Get Up Kids, A Day To Remember, Escape The Fate and All Time Low also follow suit in the festival line-up.

The rest of the line-up is a follows:

Faith No More, My Chemical Romance, Jane’s Addiction, AFI, Paramore, HIM, Alexisonfire, Taking Back Sunday, Trivium, Sunny Day Real Estate, Eagles of Death Metal, The Get Up Kids, Reel Big Fish, Meshuggah, All Time Low, A Day To Remember, It Dies Today, Escape The Fate, Clutch, Anti Flag, Isis, Gallows, A Wilhelm Scream, The Weakerthans, Emarosa, Anvil, The Devil Wears Prada, Comeback Kid, The Almost, Dance Gavin Dance, Four Year Strong, You Me At Six, Whitechapel, The Aquabats, Rolo Tomassi, Baroness, RX Bandits, Maximum The Hormone, The Creepshow.

The tour dates and venues have also been released, being:

February/March 2010

  • Saturday 20 Brisbane, RNA Showgrounds
  • Sunday 21 Sydney, Eastern Creek Raceway
  • Friday 26 Melbourne, Showgrounds
  • Saturday 27 Adelaide, Bonython Park
  • Monday 1 Perth, Steel Blue Oval

Suspense has made its way into Australian fans. Only time will tell of what will happen in this nationwide event.

Latest articles