Selena Gomez & The Scene - Kiss & Tell

Selena Gomez & The Scene - Kiss & Tell Doesn't it seem like these days, all Disney talents can act, sing and dance? Disney entertainers may seem fake, or too good to some people, but you can't deny that they can entertain.

17 year old, Selena Gomez, has been twittering all over the place in excitement of her debut album that will hit the shelves on September 29th. But one important thing you might want to know about this album, is that it's not just Selena Gomez.

She has made it clear many times in various interviews when she was first starting to work on the album that she did not want it to be Selena Gomez, she wanted to have a band name. It appears now, that this wasn't all talk. The album, entitled Kiss And Tell, is being released by Selena Gomez & The Scene.

Gomez has stated she wrote one of the thirteen songs on the album, which is called 'I Won't Apologize'. On why she called her band 'The Scene' she twittered, "My band is amazing. I love them. I named my band The Scene because a lot of people are making fun of me, calling me a 'wannabe scene', so I thought I would poke fun at that. Can't beat 'em, join 'em! Haha!" She has also said her songs are "fun" and when asked what she could compare it to, she said it was like Demi's kind of songs, with funky beats like Lady Gaga.

Track-listing

  1. Kiss And Tell
  2. I Won’t Apologize
  3. Falling Down
  4. I Promise You
  5. Naturally
  6. Crush
  7. The Way I Loved You
  8. More
  9. As A Blonde
  10. I Don’t Miss You At All
  11. Stop And Erase
  12. I Got U
  13. Tell Me Something I Don’t Know

For the official myspace of the band click here.

Latest articles