Heroes Volume Five Premiere Description

Heroes Volume Five Premiere Description Airing September 21st on NBC, Heroes returns for its fourth series, following the events of Villains and Fugitives.

Hayden Panettiere, Masi Oka, James Kyson Lee, Cristine Rose, Adrian Pasdar, Ali Larter, Jack Coleman, Milo Ventimiglia, Zachary Quinto and Robert Knepper feature in the main cast and the episode has its usual array of guest stars featuring Ray Park, Zeljko Ivanek, Madeline Zima, Dawn Oliveri, Rachel Melvin, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Ashley Crow, Lisa Lackey, Assaf Cohen and Saemi Nakamura.

Claire begins college and struggles to adjust to her new life when a mysterious death forces her into the limelight. Hiro and Ando continue to use their abilities to help those in need. Angela fears her son, Nathan, will discover he is actually Sylar as Matt is haunted by apparitions of the former villain. Tracy and Noah become the new “one of us, one of them” and attempt to uncover the motive for a horrific crime whilst Peter uses his abilities for good until he is called upon by an old friend who needs his assistance.

The episode also introduces a new group of faces; a carnival troupe led by Samuel. Samuel’s troupe set their eyes on familiar faces and begin to interfere with the lives of the Heroes.

It has been noted that Sendhil Ramamurthy, though not listed in this episode description will return for the season in a later episode in his main cast role of Mohinder Suresh.

Latest articles