Ink

Ink Ink, which airs on either Monday September 28th or Monday October 5th on NBC is said to unearth new mysteries for the season as a reluctant new hero, portrayed by Deanne Bray has an encounter with Peter Petrelli who is facing unexpected consequences for his recent heroic acts which have left him isolated from the world he once knew.

Claire must continue to face up to the new challenge of college and adapting to the fact her ability has been revealed to her new friend Gretchen (Madeline Zima), shattering any chance of normality in the best years of her life.

Samuel Sullivan portrayed by Robert Knepper, leader of the carnival troupe begins to move heaven and earth to recapture the memories of his late brother, Joseph.

Finally Matt Parkman is forced to battle with his internal demons as Sylar begins to mysteriously resurface.

Jack Coleman, Assaf Cohen, Rick Worthy, Dawn Oliveri and academy award winner Louise Fletcher all guest star.

It is unknown yet if Ink is the third or fourth episode of the season, it has been listed as both on various spoiler sites, the episode will either follow the premiere Orientation/Jump, Push, Fall or Acceptance and will be followed by either Acceptance or Hysterical Blindness.

Latest articles