Heroes "Acceptance" Episode Description Released

Heroes "Acceptance" Episode Description Released Airing on October 5th on NBC Swoosie Kurtz returns to her guest role as Millie, Angela Petrelli’s old society friend as more dark secrets are uncovered surrounding the Petrelli family.

With the heroes trying to assimilate back into their old lives Hiro’s (Masi Oka) life hangs in the balance as he distracts himself with trying to right his past wrongs and saving the lives of others.

Angela (Christine Rose) attempts to help Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) remember, without remembering too much, which uncovers a dark secret about Millie and what happened to her daughter at the hands of Nathan and the Petrelli family.

Eslewhere Tracy Strauss (Ali Larter) tries to impress the governor in order to get her old job in politics back, but is hit with the realisation she needs to make more of an impact.

The episode also stars Jack Coleman, James Kyson Lee and Milo Ventimiglia.With Robert Knepper, Ray Park, Bruce Boxleitner, Ashley Crow, Saemi Nakamura and Dawn Oliveri guest starring.

Acceptance is the fourth episode of Heroes: Redemption and will be followed by Hysterical Blindness, airing on October 12th. It has also been announced that the new series should hit the UK in November 2009, making the UK roughly eight episodes behind the US.

Latest articles