Hysterical Blindness

Hysterical Blindness On September 18th NBC held the official press release for Heroes Volume Four: Redemption episode four: Hysterical Blindness, revealing more plot twists, introducing new characters and discovering the past of some of the newer characters.

The worlds of the Heroes are rocked by self-discovery in this episode airing October 12th 2009 on NBC, as we encounter new abilities, recall histories and encounter an unexpected kiss between two unsuspecting characters. Madeline Zima, Dawn Olivieri, Deanne Bray, Tessa Thompson, Ernie Hudson, Robert Knepper Ray Park also star. Rachel Melvin, Jack Wallace and academy award winner Louise Fletcher guest star, with Hayden Panettiere, Milo Ventimiglia, Zachary Quinto, Masi Oka and Cristine Rose starring in their usual roles.

Samuel prepares to make some new additions to his “family” at the carnival despite Lydia’s constant warnings of the consequences his actions could bring, meanwhile Claire discovers Gretchen her new room mate may have a secret agenda.

Peter finds a way to connect to the socially withdrawn and deaf Emma though she’d much rather remain distant and a different side of Sylar emerges as he tries to remember who he used to be.

The episode is to be followed by Tabula Rasa on October 19th 2009.

Latest articles