"Strange Attractors" Press Release Held

"Strange Attractors" Press Release Held Airing Monday October 26 2009 on NBC, the episode Strange Attractors follows on from this weeks Tabula Rasa as the heroes attempt to rescue both themselves and others without using their powers.

Starring Greg Gruenberg (Matt Parkman), Zachary Quinto (Sylar), Jack Coleman (Noah Bennet), Ali Larter (Tracy Strauss), Hayden Panettiere (Claire Bennet), Madeline Zima (Gretchen Berg) and Robert Knepper (Samuel Sullivan) star. Guest stars include Lisa Lackey (Janice Parkman), Tessa Thompson (Becky Taylor), and Rick Worthy (Mike). The episode was directed by Tucker Gates, at this point it is unclear who wrote it.

After being absent for a few episodes Matt Parkman returns to our screens and goes to a new extreme to rid himself of his Sylarific demons that continue to torment him as hje tries to be a good cop, husband and father. Elsewhere Tracy Strauss is called upon by Noah Bennet to help him assist a troubled evolved human who’s having a similar struggle to her. Whilst Claire and Gretchen realise pledging themselves to their new sorority could be the least of their problems.

Strange Attractors is followed up by Once Upon A Time In Texas, airing on Monday November 2nd 2009 and is the sixth episode of Volume Five: Redemption.

Latest articles