NBC Release "Once Upon a Time in Texas" Episode Description

NBC Release "Once Upon a Time in Texas" Episode Description Nate Goodman (a director of photography and cameraman for Heroes) directs his first episode Once Upon a Time in Texas, airing Monday November 2nd 2009 on NBC. Jayma Mays returns, guest starring as dead waitress Charlie Andrews. Robert Knepper (Samuel Sullivan), Elizabeth Rohm (Lauren Gilmore), Danielle Savre (cheerleading captain Jackie Wilcox), Sally Champlin (Lynette) and Dawn Olivieri (Lydia) also guest star. With Jack Coleman (Noah Bennet/ HRG), Masi Oka (Hiro Nakamura), James Kyson Lee (Ando), Zachary Quinto (Sylar), Hayden Panettiere (Claire Bennet) and Sendhil Ramamurthy (Mohinder Suresh) return to their familiar roles.

After leaving his hospital bed and the company of Peter Petrelli and Emma, Hiro gains a second chance to save waitress Charlie Andrews, the love of his life, from her murder at the hands of Sylar. His mission, however is complicated when the carnival ringleader Samuel Sullivan shows up. Elsewhere secrets about HRG and his past with PRIMATECH paper partner, Lauren Gilmore are revealed. The character of Jackie Wilcox, Claire’s cheerleading co-captain at Union Wells High, also returns in a story set shortly before her murder.

The episode, following Strange Attractors, will be followed by Shadowboxing, supposedly airing on Monday November 9th 2009. Heroes: Redemption should be airing in the UK anytime from now.

Latest articles