Travis Richter Leaves From First To Last

Travis Richter Leaves From First To Last Travis Brandon Richter, the rhythm guitarist, backing vocalist and most importantly, one of the two main founding members (along with lead singer/lead guitarist Matthew Aaron Good) is no longer a part of From First to Last. Although no official statement has been made, Richter was kicked out of From First to Last in the last month of 2009.

Rumors had begun swirling when fans didn't see him at any of the recent shows. Fans, upon meeting the band after the shows, questioned the band about Richter's whereabouts. Good simply replied that he was no longer a part of the band.

Fans begun questioning Richter on his MySpace, his Facebook page (via Facebook chat), and his Twitter about his departure, and if it was true or not. Some comments were basically begging him to say that he was still in the band, and that this was all just a hoax. That wasn't true. Faithful fans began absorbing the wave of shock that Travis was no longer a part of the band he had worked so hard to create with Good over the past six years.

The band had dealt with lead singer Sonny Moore's departure to begin a solo career after their album Heroine came out. Good became the lead singer, and the band begun all over again to win back fans they had lost and to make sure they kept the old fans that they had.

Although most fans did not want to believe it was true, Richter's MySpace status on New Year's Day was about having to deal with the New Year when people he loved and cared about left him behind.

Richter is now working with a band called Modified Noise, but as far as his side project The Color of Violence with FFTL drummer Derek Bloom still being around, he said this (when a fan questioned him via Twitter):

"@wearewar ummm not a million % sure on that one :/"

From First To Last will release their new album, Throne to the Wolves, in March 2010.

Latest articles