Band From TV To Play Niagara Falls

Band From TV To Play Niagara Falls Band From TV have announced that they'll be playing a concert at Niagara Falls in March this year. They will be held at the Niagara Fallsview Casino resort, and will take place on the 6th and 7th March 2010.

The resort is perched on a cliff, and directly overlooks the famous landmark, Niagara Falls. Guests would be able to use their casino facilities, which include over 3000 slot machines, and 150 gaming tables. It has been claimed to be one North America's largest and most impressive casinos.

Playing at the event will be the usual actors, Greg Grunberg, Hugh Laurie, Jesse Spencer, Adrian Pasdar, James Denton and Bob Guiney. Although there haven't been any official announcements, it is expected that other actors/actresses may play at the events, as this has been one of the bands highlights since the band first got together.

As usual, tickets are a fairly large sum of money, starting at $50, but this is widely understandable, as all proceeds do go towards various different charities.

If you would like to attend, you can purchase tickets off Ticketmaster.

To attend you must be at least 19 years of age, and bring photographic ID.

Latest articles