Some Music Considered Corruption to Society? - Comments

  • loverdearest.

    loverdearest. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    You need to work on your punctuation and structure.

    You can't say that music does that. Mostly, when people listen to music, they listen to the music and not really pay attention to the lyrics. When you first hear a song, do you focus on what the singer is saying, or the sound that's being made? Music is NOT about the lyrics. It's about what you make from the instruments and your voice.

    me, nor anyone I know, has ever done anything they wouldn't have done before they started listening to that band/musician.

    Get facts the next time you write an article or review. This is purely your own opinion. Therefore it is purely biased. Do YOU know anyone who's done drugs or killed someone because of a song?
    May 17th, 2010 at 06:30pm
  • The Master

    The Master (15)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Any examples? Any references? Anything?

    You can't say broad statements and pass it off as fact.
    May 17th, 2010 at 05:02pm
  • Rainbow Sock Monkey

    Rainbow Sock Monkey (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    The article was typed good and all, but you need to get your facts straight. for one thing, hip hop is alot worse than rock and heavy metal. there a lot more hip hop wanna-bes who get into drugs and stuff than rock scene. and some rock can be really messed up, but for as much obscene rock there is really good rock. all genres have their good and bad points, but you can't just upright say that certain genres are bad because not all songs are about drugs, sex, and abusing women.
    May 17th, 2010 at 04:52pm