X Factor winner

X Factor winner The wait is over. After almost seven months of searching we now have our X Factor winner 2007, Leon Jackson!

I can easily recognize the reason why between Rhydian and Leon, there was only a 1% difference in votes. It was an evident matter, however, of raw singing talent or raw singing talent with a great character that has positively developed since he got entered into Bootcamp. I believe that Leon deserved to win as he is the contestant that has developed entirely throughout the series, whereas Rhydian has remained consistent and has always been confident since his first audition.

Obviously, Rhydian has a stable career ahead of him whether it will involve Dani Minogue, Simon Cowell or Lloyd Webber. I think, however, if Leon were to be runner up he would not have obtained a guaranteed career in the music industry and would have struggled to gain success.

I was over the moon when it was announced that Same Difference came third! I would have been gutted if they had won. They remained out of tune throughout their first song 'All I want for Chistmas' and in all other songs that they had performed this series. Like Louis said, this show is about talent which is something Sarah an Sean fail to obtain. Although Simon Cowell quotes that 'It's not the end of them' I really hope it is, and even if they were to gain a career in the music industry they would not achieve much success!

Although I have always insisted that Niki would win, out of the final three Leon certainly deserved to win without a doubt. I believe he will become just as successful as Leona, and in the long term perhaps even Michael Buble.

Latest articles