James Marsters Engaged!

James Marsters Engaged! American actor, James Wesley Marsters, age 47, is best known for his role as the lovable anti-hero, Spike, in the hit TV series Buffy The Vampire Slayer and its spin-off series Angel.

The talented actor announced his engagement to his longtime girlfriend, Patricia Rahman, a 24 year old fashion design student. Some people, myself included, think the age difference is kind of messed up. He is after all literally twice her age and old enough to be her father, but if they're happy together than who am I to judge?

James popped the question while they were away in Trier, Germany. When asked about how the couple met, James said they met at a concert in Amsterdam.

James went on to say he "got her phone number, but then my jeans were cleaned out by the crew and they threw it out. I'd given her my number, but she took it down one digit wrong. It took her six months to call all of the different combinations." I, personally, find it quite hilarious that she spent six months trying to figure out his phone number.

The couple is said to be getting hitched in the fall.

Congratulations James! I hope your marriage works out and you find the happiness you deserve.

Latest articles