Helena Bonham Carter Gives Birth to Second Child

Helena Bonham Carter Gives Birth to Second Child As Christmas fast approaches, many families all over the world are preparing to celebrate the birth of a very special baby. However, for Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton, the wait is already over.

After first revealing her pregnancy in August, when she proudly displayed her bump on a family holiday in Italy, Helena, her director partner Tim Burton, and their many fans have been awaiting the birth of the couple's second child. The baby is a sibling to four-year-old Billy Ray, who was apparently given a doll by Helena in order to prepare him for the new addition to the family. Billy, reported to share his Father's sense of humour, set to work at once instructing the toy that it should never try to eat marbles. The actress, 41, gave birth to a baby girl late on Saturday 16th December, in London, where the couple live in two separate houses connected by a corridor.

"They are absolutely delighted they have a daughter. It's a lovely Christmas present for the family." Says Helena's official spokesperson, Karon Maskill.

Details such as birth weight and name have not been officially released yet, but the baby is rumoured to be called Indiana Rose Burton.

Latest articles