The Ultimate Duo Are Back

The Ultimate Duo Are Back After the cancellation of the show back in 1997, the pair are coming back. Apparently, a new batch of 'Beavis and Butt-Head' episodes are in work.

They will still be in high school, but Beavis and Butt-Head will be updated, so their negative (or positive) comments will be directed to the newer, modern music artists, e.g., Lady Gaga, Justin Beiber, etc.

The return of the two will allow MTV to be playing music videos once more, which it was originally for, but they decided to make room for the more recent reality shows, such as: 'Laguna Beach', 'The Hills', 'Jersey Shore'.

Mike Judge, creator of such shows as 'The Goode Family' and more known, 'King Of The Hill', created and voice 'Beavis and Butt-Head'. He is also creating the newer episodes also.

The duo worked at a fast food place, named 'Burger World'. When they weren't, they sat around on a tattered and torn couch, channel flipping. Most of the time, they we're trying to 'score' with 'chicks'.

I think that all 90's fans will be happy with this idea, and not because the show is awesome, but it brings back memories all 'Beavis and Butt-Head' fans will be sure to enjoy for years to come...

Latest articles