The Apprentice: Celebrities

The Apprentice: Celebrities Last night, viewers sat down to the new season of The Apprentice. And this time, it might actually be interesting for once. After so many seasons of this show, it just gets to be boring. But what about when Gene Simmons shows up?

It's true. Celebrities from Playmate of The Year, to one of our favorite rock stars, have joined up to compete for money to give to their favorite charity. Celebrities like Stephen Baldwin, Gene Simmons, Trace Adkins, Piers Morgan, Tiffany Fallon, Jennie Finch, Nely Galan, Merilu Henner, and Lennox Lewis are this season's new hope for The Apprentice.

And I can honestly say, it's quite amusing to watch these celebrities work hard. Last night's competition might seem simple to some. 'Sell Hotdogs.' But then there's a twist. Sell celebrity hot dogs. Meaning, sell them for as much as you possibly can. People bought these hot dogs for up to 10,000 dollars, thanks to the ever-so-lovely, Gene Simmons.

These stars have no clue what they're doing. Which is why it makes it so funny. You had to laugh when the men were trying to think of their team name, and it made you laugh even harder, when Tiffany Fallon attempted to sell hot dogs, but made no progress, even though she is a sex symbol.

Reality TV has gone drab, and now with the writer's strike, it's even worse, but I can honestly say, I look forward to this season's Apprentice, especially since Mr. Trump has no trouble whatsoever, saying the ever-famous 'You're fired,' to a Playmate of The Year.

You watch this every Thursday, at 9 P.M eastern.

Latest articles