Radiohead To Release Yet Another Album This Year

Radiohead To Release Yet Another Album This Year With the immensely successful release of their album In Rainbows, both online and in stores, it's hard to believe that Radiohead would even dream of coming out with another album so soon; why not soak up the success of this one to its fullest? However, this album comes from the band with not so happy regards.

The band's former label, EMI, have decided to release a greatest-hits package to help promote their upcoming tour (released dates listed at end of article). "They're planning to do a greatest-hits for April/May to coincide with our tour. That's an interesting one. We won't be doing any promotion for that, obviously", said guitarist Ed O'Brien, obviously displaying the dislike for the whole idea.

On a happier note, the band has released half of the confirmed dates for their upcoming North American tour. Pre-sale for the below dates begin tomorrow, February 14th, on the band's online W.A.S.T.E. site, while general online tickets sales begin Saturday, February 16th. The second half of the tour will follow their summer Europe tour.

Tour Dates:

  • Monday, May 5 West Palm Beach, FL Cruzan Amphitheatre
  • Tuesday, May 6 Tampa, FL Ford Amphitheatre (state fairgrounds)
  • Thursday, May 8 Atlanta, GA Lakewood Amphitheatre
  • Friday, May 9 Charlotte, NC Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
  • Sunday, May 11 Bristow, VA Nissan Pavillion - NC
  • Wednesday, May 14 Maryland Heights, MO Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre - MO
  • Saturday, May 17 Spring, TX Woodlands Pavillion
  • Sunday, May 18 Dallas, TX Superpages.com Center

Latest articles