Hawthorne Heights First Gig

Hawthorne Heights First Gig After nearly 2 months after the death of guitar player Casey Calvert, Hawthorne Heights has kept a low profile for a bit, that is until their next and first show without their screamer. Hawthorne Heights will be performing their first show on Sunday, April 6th at the Verizon Ampithetre in Irvine, California for Bamboozle Left. Fans attending are left to want two questions answered. Who will be taking Casey's place? And what will be happening for the next album?

“[During Bamboozle] There is one song that we’re playing especially for Casey. It’s a new song. Once we’re out there, we’ll announce it and let people know what it is”, fellow band member and close friend Eron Bucciarelli stated. The band has said that the new song will be planned to be coming on the upcoming album and is still in the making and being changed day by day.

As for Casey's replacement? No one yet! Hawthorne Heights has stated that they were planing on using his parts from albums and playing them on the PA, but has decided that instead of having that, they would acknowledge their fans during shows to scream his parts and would be a more realistic process to both the band and fan.

Still in the process of the making of their upcoming album, Hawthorne Heights has said that they have a few recordings with Casey in them, but are still on thought of whether or not using the tracks. Though we are all excited for this, Hawthorne Heights will not release the new album anytime soon with a law suit going on between them and Victory Records.

Latest articles