Marilyn Monroe Sex tape Sells for $1.5 million

Marilyn Monroe Sex tape Sells for  $1.5 million A fifteen minute sex tape of Marilyn Monroe has been sold to a New York business man. The man says he will not sell it to the media, to exploit her. He wants to keep her privacy.

Memorabilia collector Keya Morgan confirmed that he arranged a sale of the black-and-white, silent movie, from a son of a dead FBI informant, to the Manhattan business man.

“The gentleman who bought it said out of respect for Marilyn he’s not going to make a joke of it and put it on the Internet and try to exploit her,” said memorabilia collector Keya Morgan. “That’s not his intention and I would never get my name involved if that were to happen.”

The short film showed Marilyn performing oral sex to an identified man.

Monroe, rumored to have an affair with US president, J.F.K, and Morgan said former FBI director J. Edgar Hoover, a Kennedy rival, went to great lengths to try to prove it was Kennedy in the film.

Joe DiMaggio, one of Monroe’s ex-husbands, tried to purchase the film from the previous owner, a collector for $25,000, but “He could not part with it” according to FBI files on Monroe that are available on the FBI Web site.

Latest articles