Miley Cyrus: Teen Author? - Comments

  • fearlessgirl

    fearlessgirl (155)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    87
    Location:
    United States
    WHAT?!
    This sounds like it's just going to be some washed up "memoir" from a girl who no one can stand.
    August 23rd, 2009 at 08:20pm
  • Freedom Fighter

    Freedom Fighter (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Imagine how many talented writers who'd truly change lives will now never get published because some pop star wants to be taken a bit seriously.
    July 24th, 2009 at 07:51am
  • BethanyStorm

    BethanyStorm (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    well, i wouldn't exactly call it a BOOK if you know what i mean. it sounds to me more of a scrapbook of her life which is fine, i read it, i wasn't the greatest thing ever written nor the worst, i just think that everyone has a story to tell so why are people making such a big deal over one person's story, do you get what i'm saying? i don't hate her or anything.
    from,
    beth
    July 19th, 2009 at 04:30pm
  • Lulu Falconeri

    Lulu Falconeri (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    i'm not sure whether that was a good idea but ya know what? if she feels she has to good for her.
    June 13th, 2009 at 03:06am
  • Better.Then.Revenge

    Better.Then.Revenge (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    China
    I read the book, and it was about her when she was younger, and how she was bullied badly. It also talked about her and nick, though she called him Prince charming though out the whole book..... It's called miles to go, and i really liked it. guys, I hate miley as much as you, but she still has feelings, and her book was really good.
    April 19th, 2009 at 12:18pm
  • xxAdr3nal1ne

    xxAdr3nal1ne (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Gosh, what is Miley going to write about?? She's only 16!! I bet she won't even mention the slutty pictures she took of her and make up a bunch of shit no one cares about except two year old girls who can't even read. I mean Miley should just go under a rock and stay there because everyone's getting sick of her and her non existent singing/acting skills.
    January 5th, 2009 at 11:14pm
  • Sister Ginger

    Sister Ginger (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    I HOPE EVERY FUCKING COPY EXPLODES! SHE IS NOTHING BUT A SPOILED WHORE.

    -Clears Throat- Okay I'm good. Acutally, no fuck that. I agree with RiverChild and Spread-The-Rumors.

    Miley Cyrus is fucking stupid and I hope she dies in a fiery pit of death. Then have Satan rape her for eternity.
    January 5th, 2009 at 02:34am
  • RiverChild

    RiverChild (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I almost went into cardiac arrest upon reading this.
    A book? MEMOIRS?! You've got to be kidding me. HA! This is a joke.
    All of us on Mibba, who love to write, compared to this girl, who had her fame handed to her on a silver platter? It seems like all those little Disney people are suddenly singers with music videos and WRITING BOOKS when they hardly have real talent.

    *Breaths* Okay. I'm fine. It's cool...Actually, it isn't cool. I hate Miley.
    But seriously, who would be interested in reading the memoirs of a girl that we already hear so much about.

    "I was on my dad's shows a couple of times and then one day POOF, I got to be Hannah Montana." Moving. Sure.

    And I agree. Poor trees. We're all giving up oxygen for this brat.
    January 3rd, 2009 at 08:20pm
  • Spread-the-Rumors

    Spread-the-Rumors (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    I feel bad for all the trees that will die for the printing of this book.
    Memoirs? Honestly?
    Someone needs a reality check.
    November 14th, 2008 at 06:26pm
  • Iago-Disco

    Iago-Disco (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Australia
    DIE, PLEASE JUST DIE! I mean, how much space, time and money can one person waste? This is incredible... it'll probably make the top 100 as well... aww gross

    Gabe
    November 14th, 2008 at 12:29am
  • jessx69

    jessx69 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    she cant write.
    can she?
    August 21st, 2008 at 05:30am
  • ElphieWicked

    ElphieWicked (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    i liked hannah montana the first series and now she totally just milks everything, i hate that stupid catchphrase she has "say whaaat?" and how she thinks she's perfect suddenly. Someone needs a reality check obviously, the people I know who were her fans have abandoned her. Which parents are going to buy her book for their children because then they are almost encouraging their children to be like her - a fame hungry, money grabbing slut... The pictures of her never seem to stop! Seriously, someone destroy her phone so she can't take anymore and save our eyes from having to look at more!

    Rant over (: haha
    July 24th, 2008 at 08:47pm
  • peacemaker.

    peacemaker. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    Y'know, to be honest, I don't care if she can act or sing [which she obviously cannot, but we won't go there] but it pisses me off that she now claims to be a writer. You've got this site full of people that are fantastic writers but [as terrible as I sound] may never catch a break and be able to share it. Now you've got little Miss Cyrus here who once again, gets and easy break. It must be so nice to be her and get everything you want AND more.
    July 16th, 2008 at 01:56am
  • Lexibug

    Lexibug (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Philippines
    I seriously don't think a someone her age would have much to write. Memoirs? Please.
    July 5th, 2008 at 11:36am
  • fountainhead

    fountainhead (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    Guys, just a a reminder: I'm not a Hannah Montana fan, at all.
    I just thought it was a interesting story, okay?
    July 5th, 2008 at 05:42am
  • Miss Authoress

    Miss Authoress (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Ok, first they told her she could act. Then they told her she could sing. But write? She's 15, what could she possibly say about her life? This is going to be a waste of paper.
    June 12th, 2008 at 12:33am
  • victoriaxleclair

    victoriaxleclair (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    All I have to say is...Oh God.
    June 5th, 2008 at 07:07pm
  • dude imma skeleton!

    dude imma skeleton! (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    yeah i don't think this is exactly exciting what can she say about her life i mean ehhh
    June 1st, 2008 at 07:55am
  • yesvirginia

    yesvirginia (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    i forgot to add something...she probably won't even be able to add author to her "wide resume" because how much do you want to bet that there's a ghost writer.
    June 1st, 2008 at 01:11am
  • yesvirginia

    yesvirginia (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    what can miley cyrus possibly have to say about her life at 15 that will have any value at all?

    all she does is use her dad's fame to become famous, and she's not even a good singer. i agree with the others that said that she's not even a good role model. ugggh, this will definitely be a book that i'll avoid at all costs.
    June 1st, 2008 at 01:10am