Miley Cyrus: Teen Author? - Comments

  • wow...shoot me! She's just a wanna be...she's just about paris hilton but not by much -_-' wow what a waste of money to endorse

    katieers?!
    April 24th, 2008 at 01:41am
  • Well, I personally am tired of seeing her face.

    I went to walmart and saw the following Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus products:

    Socks
    Panties
    Tshirt
    Pants
    Bathing suit
    Backpack
    pool towel
    beach ball
    poster
    lunch box
    bubble bath
    umbrella
    and a doll.

    And that was in one day! I mean seriously, if thats how she rolls, then cool. I just think that maybe she only started out because her Dad was a country singer. And did you notice he only came out with a song after the show started? Plus he was on dancing with the stars and all that jazz....So maybe the book will rock. Maybe it will suck, who knows? I'm just tired of hearing her name and seeing her face...
    April 24th, 2008 at 01:04am
  • I'm hoping maybe she'll reveal the reason's she's gone all porno.

    Seriously, anyone with their face on little girls' underwear (wearing a wig or not) doesn't need to be writing a book about her life. Or maybe she just wants another chance to talk about herself?
    April 24th, 2008 at 01:00am
  • Will she also be talking about her almost pornographic photos online? Or how she's a teen slut?
    April 24th, 2008 at 12:43am
  • Well, my brother will be buying that, apparently she's a goddess. I honestly think the 'Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus' craze has gone a little too far. I mean, she's EVERYWHERE. Disney has made everything they can with her name and picture on it. A book? Do you think many people will take it seriously, aside form the 8 year old girls (and boys) who are only going to read it because it has Miley Cyrus as the author?

    And the whole role model thing is getting annoying. What kind of 'role model' takes pictures of herself doing what she does in those pictures? I don't care if they weren't meant for the Internet, she still physically took them. No role model for little children should ever think of doing that.

    Does anyone else think she looks like the Olsen twins a little bit in that picture?
    April 24th, 2008 at 12:24am
  • Oh boy.

    Like she really needs to get richer? :/
    April 23rd, 2008 at 11:47pm
  • I find it funny that everyone's like, "She's such a good role model."
    That's what people said about Britney and Jamie Lynn Spears in the beginning.
    And look where that ended up. (Plus, the leaked photos aren't doing anything to help her.)
    Personally, I think she is talentless and over-publicized. Has anyone but me seen the thing where she 'rescued' her aunt's dog? And it was like, across the street?
    But whatever. I suppose fake is the new black.

    ps; Is Trace the guy from Metro Station ? 'Cause I think he looks womanly. But maybe it was a bad picture. :)
    April 23rd, 2008 at 11:46pm
  • no its not jealousy shes just really shit
    April 23rd, 2008 at 11:37pm
  • I quite like the show, but I don't like her much. My little sister and her best friend are HUGE fans. That's the problem. Her friend stopped eating cause she wanted to be as pretty as Hannah Montana. It was hard to get her to take the supliments we gave her.
    April 23rd, 2008 at 10:51pm
  • good for her :]
    i actually hate her show and i absolutly hate her music but i like the fact that she is a good role model to little girls [and even annoying teenagers who still watch disney shit].
    i just hope she doesnt end up like must child stars and i think you know exactly what i am talking about.
    this is probably something my cousin will request i will have to buy for her.
    April 23rd, 2008 at 10:44pm
  • ... Just make sure you tell me when it comes out so I can shoot myself.

    -_____-
    April 23rd, 2008 at 10:42pm
  • I have to say.....
    if she's the one who wrote that song that's all
    I've got my sights set on you etc.
    ....this is not going to be a very well written book.........
    April 23rd, 2008 at 10:31pm
  • all i can say is wow,
    i probably won't read it -nothing personal- but hey she wants to write a book, let her write a book. but memoirs? i thought that's what people on their deathbeds wrote...
    April 23rd, 2008 at 10:24pm
  • Miley is not a good person in my book, IDK if it's just the show or her songs, but she's not cool.

    BUT, On the other hand, her brother Trace is a walking orgasm!
    April 23rd, 2008 at 09:50pm
  • Hhahha, I remember a new user who said she was Miley Cyrus, and people were mean to her.

    I thought it was really rude, I wasn't expecting it from Mibbians.

    I think it's great that she writes. And to people bashing, why bash smeone cause they like to write? You wouldn't bash Gerard Way or Syn Gates if they wrote a book, would you? I don't think so.
    April 23rd, 2008 at 09:48pm
  • All I can say is "Ugh"

    I am so beyond sick of this girl. I try not to pay attention to her, but she's everywhere. She isn't as talented as she's made out to be.

    Yes, she can [i]kinda[/i] sing, but who cares? Her songs are like a minute long, if even that, and she sounds like Ashlee Simpson.

    How this little girl got so popular and blew up the way she did is seriously mind boggling.
    April 23rd, 2008 at 09:43pm
  • i think shes too young to start an autobiography book or w/e it is shes only like what 15?
    April 23rd, 2008 at 09:11pm
  • I've met Miley before, and I have to admit, the girl's smart.
    I'm probably not going to buy the book, though. However I do support her. She's a role model for young girls, and I think that this is a good idea for her. Like Missand said, she's accomplished so many things in the course of two years than most do in a lifetime. So keep your jealousy to yourself, if you have any.
    April 23rd, 2008 at 08:21pm
  • Miley's Ok. Her Brother Trace=OMG!
    April 23rd, 2008 at 07:48pm
  • This makes me laugh, not the fact that a fifteen year old is making the most of her life while people sit behind their computers and judge. You know, some people need to practice what they preach.

    I admit, not a fan of her or her music. But still, a fifteen year old has gotten this far when adults would have given up. But I don't the problem is because people say she is talentless I think it's jealousy.
    April 23rd, 2008 at 07:26pm