Miley Cyrus: Teen Author?

Miley Cyrus: Teen Author? It seems like Miley Cyrus is practically untouchable these days. As Disney’s newest mega star, the Tennessee- raised daughter of 90’s country crooner Billy Ray Cyrus practically became a household name overnight. However, the kid doesn’t play around when it comes to showbiz. With her extremely popular children’s show, Hannah Montana , her two platinum CD’s (singing as both herself and her fictional Disney alter ego ‘Hannah Montana, as mentioned above) and not to mention her multimillion dollar franchise; looks like the fifteen year old can’t get much bigger, right?

Think again.

This coming fall, both Miley and the Disney Book Group have announced that Miley will be penning a memoir of her young life, covering everything from her alleged romance with friend Nick Jonas, (another Disney heartthrob) to her the morals her mother had taught her. Morals that Miss Cyrus claims to “have kept in her heart every step of the way”

In a recent press conference for the book with the Disney Book Group and it’s ‘brother’ company, Disney-Hyperion Books, Cyrus had this to say:

"I am so excited to let fans in on how important my relationship with my family is to me. I hope to motivate mothers and daughters to build lifetimes of memories together and inspire kids around the world to live their dreams."

The book has yet to be given a official title, but the Disney Book Group has confirmed that it will contain previously unseen photos, a personal look at the Cyrus family, and some family stories of Miley. The memoir will be Miley’s very first book.

Latest articles