Simpson & Wentz: Married At Last

Simpson & Wentz: Married At Last Bassist of the famous pop-rock band, Fall Out Boy, Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III, and Jessica Simpson's Pop star's little sister, Ashlee Simpson, finally tied the knot on Satuday, May 17, 2008.

Wentz and Simpson exchanged their matrimonial wedding vows in the San Fernando Valley. Ashlee's father, Joe Simpson, performed the non-denominational ceremony and sister Jessica was the maid of honor, according to People magazine.

There was many rushing and bustling for arrangements on Saturday afternoon just outside the guarded gates of the Simpson's property. White shuttle vans with dark tinted windows were streaming through the gates, with several delivery vehicles following closely behind.

Drivers of a few expensive cars who arrived at the guard tower were told to park elsewhere and take a shuttle so that no unexpected guests would arrive and that the somewhat intimate affair would remain just that - intimate.

And as usual, the paparazzi was in front of the house before 3 p.m., lingering outside the Simpson's gated property. Photos from taken from the air posted online on Friday on several celebrity Web sites appeared to show an abundant amount of large white party tents.

Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz started dating in the fall of 2006 and announced their engagement on April 9, 2008.

Latest articles