Ashlee Simpson Confirms Pregnancy

Ashlee Simpson Confirms Pregnancy While many people have said they think that Simpson is pregnant, just recently she and her new found husband confirmed it. They confirmed it on FriendsOrEnemies.com, the same site that they announced their engagement on.

"While many have speculated about this," the couple wrote, "we wanted to wait until after the first trimester to officially confirm that we are expecting our first child. This is truly the most joyous time in our lives, and we are excited to share the happy news and start our family." The couple confirmed.

The questions of Ashlee being pregnant started up more than a month before their wedding that was held on May 17th of this year, 2008.

"There is a witch hunt for people to be pregnant whenever they get engaged in Hollywood. ... I mean, really, this is crazy." Wentz avoided the question when the rumors first began. He also had denied the pregnancy around the same time.

"Ryan, this baby has not been confirmed! The only thing I'm confirming now is that we're in the basement on our honeymoon with these blow-up palm trees." Pete replied to American Idol's host, Ryan Seacrest, when they were on a radio show.

"I would love to have a big family one day," Ashlee spoke and Pete jumped in with a, "A big soccer team or a band!"

Latest articles