Ronnie Radke: What Is He? - Comments

  • TGMDS

    TGMDS (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Australia
    okay well how long has the actual killer been sentenced?

    because seriously i think its pathetic because hes a well known person the victims relos wouldve stated him first because of knowing himm more also he was only showing up with brass knuckles how do we know that he had evan planned the knuckles to bee used?
    i think its just the cause of alot of alchole and testosterome Ronnie was just in the wrong place at the wrong time with to much alchole is all!
    April 23rd, 2008 at 02:59pm
  • castle.

    castle. (2000)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Canada
    Sure, he instigated the fight but he never actually took fight in it. He brought brass knuckles but that doesn't mean he actually murdered the person, which he didn't. He could have called the cops, yeah, but then who's to say he wouldn't have been murdered, too?

    You've got to think that he could have been murdered too if he had called the cops. Then, he wouldn't have had any charges and what would his family be saying? They'd probably blame the guys that actually killed him.

    Personally, I believe because he's famous the family wants to get money out of it somehow. Not like people haven't done it to famous people before, like Michael Jackson.
    April 23rd, 2008 at 11:00am
  • Bad Girl

    Bad Girl (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    Well, atleast it's not a life sentence or something like that.
    April 23rd, 2008 at 03:56am
  • Airi.

    Airi. (2240)

    :
    NaNoWriMo 2016
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I wouldn't say he is a monster but I would consider him a murderer. Even if he didn't touch the man he brought brass knuckles. A weapon that could injury, and kill, the person. He purposely brought them and maybe was going to attempt to injure the person. I think 5 years is a little much for this though.
    April 23rd, 2008 at 12:30am
  • Time.For.Bullets.

    Time.For.Bullets. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    that could go both ways...
    he showed up with brass knuckles with could stand for like attempted murder or something but one the other hand.. he didnt touch the guy so technically he didnt kill him... it was someone else.... that's just wht i think though
    April 22nd, 2008 at 04:55pm
  • Iago-Disco

    Iago-Disco (300)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Australia
    My god, are you serious? He instigated a fight, with brass knuckles, in which someone was killed and your wondering whether he's guilty? The man used brass knuckles, a weapon designed to kill, if not seriously injure.
    I think 5 years is rather a light sentence for what could be considered attempted murder/assualt.
    April 22nd, 2008 at 12:09pm
  • harlot_scream

    harlot_scream (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Thats shocking. I have no idea weather to agree or disagree with what was said. If they do find the verdict I hope he goes to jail for something he did and have him being sent to jail for false prosecution. So thats my opinion.
    April 21st, 2008 at 11:15pm