World Articles

  • Is Facebook Taking Over Christmas?

    Is Facebook Taking Over Christmas?

    There are reports that Facebook has taken over Christmas for mTst teens. Has the family festival been lost?

    July 16th, 2011 at 10:52pm

  • Anti-Gay Hate Crimes On The Rise

    Anti-Gay Hate Crimes On The Rise

    Homophobia ss GAY!

    June 25th, 2011 at 08:12pm

  • Take Your Children to Work Day!

    Take Your Children to Work Day!

    April 28 is a day in USA where parents can bring their lovely children with them to work. Fortunately it's also a day for singles and child-less people to stay home with a sick aunt, or cat.

    June 25th, 2011 at 07:57pm

  • Gadhafi Accepts African Union Plan of Cease Fire

    Gadhafi Accepts African Union Plan of Cease Fire

    Gadhafi accepts a cease fire...once again. Will it last this time, or will it result in more killings?

    June 2nd, 2011 at 10:05pm

  • Japanese Education: Its Effect on the Youth and Family Life

    Japanese Education: Its Effect on the Youth and Family Life

    A article that explains the way the Japanese education system effects its youth.

    May 15th, 2011 at 11:29pm

  • Middle East Domino Effect: Protests in Syria

    Middle East Domino Effect: Protests in Syria

    Ever since the presidents of Tunisia and Egypt fell from office, unrest has been spreading around the Middle East like a domino effect...

    May 3rd, 2011 at 05:30am

  • The Child Soldiers Epidemic

    The Child Soldiers Epidemic

    Child soldiering is an epidemic that is taking Third World countries by storm. Between 1988 and 2002 the number of child soldiers grew from 200,000 to 300,000 and counting. This adds up to about forty children per day being recruited by rebels or governments. That is forty children per day that are volunteered by their parents, volunteered by themselves, or threatened into something that could end their life before they know it. At such a young age children have a very hard time thinking about what is right and what is wrong, when being recruited by these groups all they think about is the possibility of supporting themselves or their families, they do not think about the risks of them dying or killing somebody until it is far to late. This article argues that through different sources of intervention the child soldier epidemic could be vastly improved.

    April 23rd, 2011 at 11:19pm

  • In a Frenzy to Save the World

    In a Frenzy to Save the World

    E10 in Germany. A new kind of fuel and its problems. See what happens when saving the environment goes on a rampage.

    April 9th, 2011 at 09:05pm

  • The Psychology of Racism

    The Psychology of Racism

    An essay on the psychology of racism.

    April 6th, 2011 at 09:12pm

  • Euthanasia: Matter of Life and Death

    Euthanasia: Matter of Life and Death

    An article discussing the ethical aspects of physician assisted suicide.

    March 26th, 2011 at 07:28pm