• peggy carter.

peggy carter. (100)

:
    Title: Birdie
    Author: hephaestus
    Story Type: Original Fiction
    Rating: PG-13
    Genre: Romance, Fantasy, Teen
    Reason for reccing: Seriously people, this is an extremely talented writer we're dealing with. It's all the glamor of faeries without having an obnoxious female character narrating. It's refreshing and the relationship the author is building is irritating but gripping nonetheless.

Summary:
    Skye Deerly doesn't expect her life to be normal after her parents' deaths. She doesn't even expect it to be normal when she moves in with her mad man of an uncle. But, when her Uncle Edwin unveils his newest invention, she realizes her life will never be normal again. Once word of his new invention, what he calls mechimals -metal animals that require no heart- reaches others, a strange organization starts asking for his assistance. Can Skye reveal the motives of this secret group and balance a romance with an aggravating faery boy?

Excerpt:
    "Tinsley?" I ask, finally gathering the confidence to ask this question.

"Yes?"

"What exactly is my Uncle's problem?" She turns her petite body to face me. Her face is pale and cold, eyes impassive. She lets out a soft noise that sounds like the beginning of a laugh, letting her smile fade before she speaks.

"He's insane."

---

I'm too lazy to rec all his stories (I'm sorry, Jojo! <3 ) but you guys should go read them anyway, so here are the links (they're all original romance fantasies, which I love):
    Wander Boy
    Teethmarks and Wolf Pelts
    And its sequel, Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
    July 18th, 2012 at 10:12pm
  • paracosm.

paracosm. (110)

:
    Title: City of Fear

Author: Peter's Angel.

Story Type: Fan Fiction (Batman)

Rating: PG

Genre: Adventure, Mystery and Crime.

Reason for Reccing: This is such a perfect Batman Fan Fiction, honestly. The layout is gorgeous, the descriptions are beautiful and the characterization is so spot-on. It includes such a variety of characters from the 'Batman Universe', and that makes it all the more amazing because you can't find many that include Oswald Cobblepot (also known as The Penguin) as well as Catwoman, The Joker, Harley Quinn and of course Batman. :3 For a Fan Fiction, she has made it so fantastically original and I have read it over about a million times. It's brilliant, really.

Summary: "When Bruce Wayne goes missing, the Batman also disappears, leaving the city of Gotham to fend for itself against the residents of Arkham Asylum. Can the only daughter of Batman overcome the darkness and find Batman before it's too late or will the darkness get to her first?"

Excerpt:

"What appeared really surprised him was who the blade belonged to. The blade was attached at the top of a dark blue umbrella and at the end of the curved handle, holding it was a short, pudgy man with a beak like nose. His beady black eyes shined as he smirked . “Hello there, Alfy, old buddy.” The man croaked. The croak ended up in a small coughing fit, causing the Penguin’s entire body to shudder with the rattling coughs and that in turn caused the blade to dig into Alfred’s flesh."
    November 19th, 2012 at 05:21pm
  • The Real Mitt Romney

The Real Mitt Romney (250)

:
    Title: Salvation

Author: lynne1988

Story Type: Fan Fiction (One Direction)

Rating: NC-17

Genre: Romance, Teen

Reason for reccing: It has a unique plot and the author is doing a wonderful job writing. It's one of those special stories you don't find often, you know? The author doesn't go too slow but she doesn't go too fast. It isn't getting the amount of attention and feedback it deserves.

Summary: "A man, a soldier born and bred, home from war and lost as a civilian. A woman, too trusting and naïve, trying to mend a broken heart and deal with her loneliness. Two people in desperate need of saving, whether they want to acknowledge it or not."

Excerpt: “You don’t really have any standards for personal safety, do you?”

Ava pulled back after tossing the last cotton ball in the trash and regarded him carefully. “What do you mean?”

“I mean you invited a complete stranger into your beach house,” he explained. “A complete stranger who was clearly having a mental breakdown.”
    December 6th, 2012 at 08:05pm
  • wonho

wonho (225)

:
    Title: Sometime Around Midnight
    Author: Fandango
    Story Type: Fan fiction (Panic at the Disco)
    Rating: R
    Genre: Drama, Drabble
    Reason for reccing: Won as a contest prize.
    Summary: “I’m not leaving,” Spencer says, and it means nothing and it means everything.
    Excerpt: Spencer blinks down at Brendon, and all Brendon can feel is the pressure behind his eyes, in his heart. You’re my best friend, he thinks desperately. But Ryan was yours.

He watches Spencer watch him, watches Spencer swallow, lacing their fingers together. Brendon’s heart thumps weakly and he doesn’t pretend to understand.

He closes his eyes, red burning behind his eyelids, and he can feel Spencer’s breath against his mouth. He doesn’t press their lips together, but it’s so near he breathes in Spencer’s next exhale. He waits. He waits, but nothing happens and Spencer moves away and Brendon is breathing harder than he should be.

Title: Break My Fall
    Author: tabula rasa.
    Story Type: Fan fiction (Supernatural)
    Genre: Romance, Drama
    Summary: Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” - Mother Teresa
    Excerpt: “This is not the liquor store.”

I sat up in my bed quickly, a shrill scream escaping my mouth right before I fell onto the floor. I scrambled around quickly trying to find some sort of weapon, my hand wrapping around a discarded shoe as I stood up. I held the shoe out in front of me, as if by some miracle it would protect me.

My breathing was heavy as I stared at my intruder: a familiar face, head tilted to the side, dressed in a suit and trench coat.

Title: Secret Lives of Creative Minds
    Author: tabula rasa.
    Story Type: Fan fiction (Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship)
    Summary: "Guess it was just one of those moments. A unique detail in an otherwise ordinary life.”
    Excerpt: Ryan glanced at Brendon again, letting a small smile tease his lips for a moment.

“I’ll be fine,” he said and Brendon smiled at him. “You want to go outside?”

Brendon nodded and followed Ryan as he stayed at the edge of the crowd, working his way to the nearest exit.

Once outside, Ryan took a deep breath, savoring the cooler air in his lungs.

“I’m starting to wonder if things were meant to end up this way,” he found himself saying. Brendon watched Ryan carefully.

“What do you mean?” Brendon asked. “You—we’ve all worked hard for this. We were destined for fame.”
    December 7th, 2012 at 02:05am
  • Fandango

Fandango (775)

:
    Real To Me
    by What...

Story Type: Original fiction | Slash
    Genre: Drama | Romance

Reason for reccing:
    It's probably the first time I've ever truly been able to say this about a story, but without a shadow of a doubt this is the most emotive and real thing I've ever read.

Summary:
    An internet love story.
    At a time when he was reaching he found someone reaching back.

Excerpt:
    Flash:Favorite James Bond?

Parker: Really?

Flash: Yes.

Parker: Connery

Flash: You passed.
    January 28th, 2013 at 12:31pm
  • What...

What... (1400)

:
    The Business Of Being By Fandango

Story Type: Fanfiction Slash (Panic! At The Disco, Ryden)
    Satus: In Progress (6 130)

Reason for Reccing: Because everything she writes is gold and this is her first story with more than one installment. A look at how Ryan Ross deals with having AIDS. It's tragic, and it's real, but there are also quick flashes of hope, because his people haven't given up on him.

Summary: He maybe wishes the world would implode. He maybe thinks he deserves that.

Excerpt:

It should feel different, staring at Brendon; Brendon who is sharing his bed, Brendon who cried when Ryan spoke quietly about his diagnosis with the TV muted and eyes not moving from the coffee table, forgetting to tell him the things he'd done that made this inevitable.

It should feel different, but doesn’t.

All Ryan knows is he missed him.
    February 2nd, 2013 at 07:37am
  • ur_best_nightmare

ur_best_nightmare (210)

:
    Title: Save A Broom; Ride A Quidditch Player
    Author: MyLipsAreLying
    Story Type: HP Fanfiction - Fred Weasley/OC
    Genre: Romance, Smut
    Reason: This story won my smut contest and for good reason. Not only was the writing amazingly well done, the characters were relatable and the sex scene was actually fun to read. Definitely worth a read. :)
    Summary: Estienne has always had a sweet-spot for redheads, especially Fred Weasley. One drunken night, she and the handsome Gryffindor find themselves in a rather compromising situation and decide to make the most of it.
    Excerpt: I couldn’t really sleep, so I sat staring at the top of the bunk. I heard a faint clambering and pushed the bed curtain aside, squinting in the dark. I could see Fred stumbling through the door, tripping over his own feet, then getting back up and slamming the door into the frame.

“Ah, shit,” he muttered. “I didn’t mean to do that, sorry if I woke you.” I could see that he was looking at me.

“It’s alright, I couldn’t sleep,” I told him.

Fred doesn’t reply. He only stumbles over to his trunk and pulls out pyjamas bottoms, shedding his trousers and trading them with the pants. After so, he throws off his shirt and tosses it to the ground, then stumbles to the bed I am currently hosting.

“Hello,” he slurs, climbing into the bed next to me. I scoot over just a bit to allow room for him.

“Good morning,” I greet, yawning just the bit.

Fred’s arm slides around my body. “Tired?”

“Very.”

It was quiet for a few moments. I was certain Fred had fallen asleep, but him shifting to pull me in closer to his body proves me wrong.

He smells of firewhiskey and bark. But not like a bad bark – more like a refreshing woodly scent. I assumed it was from all the time spent in the Forbidden Forest with his twin brother.

I looked up at Fred. He was looking back down at me with half lidded eyes.

And then his lips were on mine.
    February 18th, 2013 at 04:52am
  • psychotic secrets;

psychotic secrets; (1400)

:
    Title: Redrum
    Author: Limitless;;
    Genre: Mystery, Horror,Thriller
    Reason for reccing: Won my contest..first place! Plus the story is absolutely amazing.
    Summary: It's only one chapter but so far it's about a man who is bored murdering people. He dismembers beautiful women, but it no longer excites him.
    Excerpt: "In his late twenties, he was beginning to grow tired of the same routine. Dismembering beautiful women in the home his parents had left him when they died. Alastair was tired of louring them in, making them think they were coming back to his place from sex and then, when things had just started to get hot, the drugs would kick in and they would be paralyzed. Not a single one of them had ever noticed him slipping the crushed white powder into the drinks he would offer them once they arrived inside his home."
    March 10th, 2013 at 04:48am
  • psychotic secrets;

psychotic secrets; (1400)

:
    Title: Eternal Winter
    Author: AhoyySailorr
    Genre: Romance, Sci-Fi, and Teen
    Reason for reccing: Winner of contest. Also it's a very cute story that anyone could enjoy.
    Summary: ~I’ve lived in Winterslake all my life.

I’ve never known anything but snow and ice.

I’ve heard stories of a time when there were other seasons. Fall, Summer, Spring.

This is all I’ve ever known and all I will ever know. ~

Excerpt: "Sam turns on the television as the news lady switches topics.

'New studies are showing an increase in temperature and a thawing of several areas..'

I drop everything. 'What? No. That’s impossible.'

Sam comes to stand just behind me and puts a hand on my shoulder. 'No, it’s just something to scare everyone. It’s complete bullshit.'

I look up at him. 'I hope you’re right.'"
    March 10th, 2013 at 06:38pm
  • Sam'sGirl

Sam'sGirl (100)

:
    Title: Don't Leave Me
    Author: Marko'sGirl
    Story Type: Fan Fiction
    Genre: Teen, Romance, Thriller, Fantasy
    Reason for reccing: She's my best friend and she's a brilliant writer.
    Summary:

Scarlett has been abused ever since she can remember. Her dad is a drug addict, her mum's an alcoholic, and her sister's the high school bully. The only thing that's good about her life is her kickboxing classes. But one day, she decides to leave. Leave her ruined childhood behind her, go to somewhere where she can have a fresh start. Santa Carla....

Excerpt:

"You get back here, you little bitch!"
    I heard his menacing voice yell up the stairs. I rushed into my room, slammed the door and locked it. I heard him rush up the stairs, and started kicking down the door. The lock was breaking....I had no time left. I backed up onto my bed, staring at the door. I was terrified. What was he going to do to me this time?! The lock finally broke, and the door split in two. My dad's eyes were dark with fury and venom. There was no point screaming. He slowly walked towards me, laughing. He revealed what he had in one hands. A carving knife. I winced. I had met that knife once or twice. I knew the pain that was going to come. He crawled towards me on the bus, and pinned me down. He teased me with the knife, tracing my facial features with the tip. Then, suddenly, he lashed out, slashing my arms, causing me to scream out in pain. He sliced all down my legs, and then.....well, lets just say 10 minutes of pure hell. Then he left me to curl up into a ball and cry. Except I wasn't going to do that this time. Not now, not ever again.
    April 1st, 2013 at 05:48pm
  • swell

swell (150)

:
    Title: Lost Then Found
    Author: waves
    Story Type: Fan Fiction
    Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama
    Reason for Reccing: Won first prize in my contest
    Summary:
    She was flammable in the worst possible way, her fingers would brush over my skin, igniting me like she was a match and I was nothing but gasoline, a messy puddle underneath her fingertips. Her kisses set me on fire, and her lips had never set my senses aflame. In a flurry of movements, I no longer tried to decipher the meanings of her actions instead I thought to myself, 'Inhibitions be damned,' and I pulled her into my arms, holding her tightly as my tongue explored every corner of her mouth. I didn't remember it being like this, I didn't remember having this level of attraction but I did remember how she tasted.

She tasted just like hot chocolate on a chilly night, easily warming me up from the insides out.

Excerpt:

A loud laugh sounded behind me, a strong hand coming down on my shoulder. "When's the last time you got laid anyways, Tanger?"​

"Why do you care?" I shot back, the beer bottle swaying side to side in my hand as I leaned against the counter. The liquid wasn't so far as half-way done but Jordan was on his third, maybe fourth beer. I could see he was surveying someone as he looked over my shoulder.

"Must be longer than you'd like," Jordan taunts playfully before steering me away from Marc and Veronique who are already in a lip-lock. They're left at the table, not groping or grabbing but they're sure to do much worse things once they can peel themselves away from each other long enough to ​exit the bar.

This time I roll my eyes. It has been longer than I'd liked but I'd been caught up in keeping a social life that didn't include just sex while making sure my career was solid. Besides, sex hadn't been completely foreign and I definitely wasn't a virgin either.
    April 8th, 2013 at 08:02am
  • Quiescent.

Quiescent. (125)

:
    Title: Collected
    Author: flitterbloom.
    Story Type: Fanfiction
    Genre: Action, Fantasy, Teen
    Reason for reccing: I believe she doesn't have nearly enough comments for what this story is worth. The amount of effort she puts into editing her story is amazing. I barely find any mistakes.

Summary: This gift I've made to haunt while searching for infinity

Isola Crouch is as Slytherin as she can be-- sly, ambitious, intelligent, and full of dark secrets. She also seems to have everything a girl could want: friends who adore her, many suitors, and quite a bit of money due to her surname. Isola doesn't care about any of that, though. In fact, she doesn't care about much at all.

Taken from her original home when she was just an infant, she was raised among Death Eaters and taught to follow the Dark Lord. Though vanquished when she was very young, Isola still finds herself loyal to Lord Voldemort, hoping, with many others, that he will soon return.

Now entering her fourth year at Hogwarts, things get complicated. In the midst of the epic Triwizard Tournament, Isola finds that she might just have more enemies than she had accounted for and a possible ally in someone she would have never guessed: the Auror, Alastor Moody. To make matters even more interesting, signs begin to point to Lord Voldemort's second rising, and it's easy for her to deduce that it has everything to do with Harry bloody Potter being the surprise fourth champion in the Goblet of Fire tournament.

It's a year full of conflict and irritation with a couple of rare, happy revelations sprinkled about, and though she's quite used to all of it, she's still not prepared for the storm that's due to break overhead.

Some might say it's wrong. I say it's my own destiny.

Excerpt: "Why would I lie about stealing an infant?" He scoffed, clearing his throat again when he realized how disrespectful he must have sounded. Bellatrix elbowed him right in the ribs, just in case he hadn't noticed, and he kicked her ankle in response. "I mean, I wouldn't lie to you, My Lord. I'm not sure of how to prove to you that she is, in fact, magic, though."

"Lucky for you, I do have an idea." He extended a finger, curling it in a 'come hither' fashion, and the brunette swallowed hard before approaching the large chair Voldemort sat in. He held out his ivory arms, and Barty frowned before carefully handing the baby over.
    May 1st, 2013 at 09:01am
  • lightning farron;

lightning farron; (105)

:
    Title: Folie à Deux
    Author: world
    Story Type: Original fiction
    Genre: Drama, Horror, Crime
    Reason for reccing: I've seen plenty of underrated stories on this site and this certainly is one of them. The author writes with such detail and truly brings the words to life.
    Summary:

folie à deux [ˈfɒlɪ æ ˈdɜː]
    n
    - mental illness occurring simultaneously in two intimately related persons who share some of the elements of the illness, such as delusions.

madness shared by two

Excerpt: I pulled the woman closer to the blade and grinned down at her. The knife at her neck was trembling, as my hand did. Salty sweat dripped into my face, into my eyes and I blinked it away, my breathing almost as wild as the woman's. The pity in her eyes excited me, pushed me to go forward. It was almost slow motion, as I plunged the knife into her neck.
    May 14th, 2013 at 03:31am
  • bona drag.

bona drag. (935)

:
    Title: Braided
    Author: Captain Serious
    Story Type: Fan fiction (Hockey)
    Rating: G
    Genre: Romance | Teen
    Reason for reccing: It's a beautiful, romantic slash, wonderfully written and meaningful, and there's definitely a lack of those in the hockey fandom.
    Excerpt:

The wind chill carried every memory of winter with it as I took the short walk, box of papers pressed to my side. I remembered the bitter cold in Savonlinna: the snow crunching under my boots, and the ice, slick underneath my skates.

Every time the wind wrapped my long hair around my face, I remembered the way Tuukka laughed as he held me upright on the river saying, "You're Finnish, you should be better at skating than this! It's in your blood!"

When we used to build snow forts in his backyard, one night I lay next to him and said, "I'm not going to make a girl happy Tuukka," and he asked why. I said, "My heart has always been in your hands."

He laughed and said, "Hendric, don't get confused; it's my hands that are always in your hair." I faked a smile.

"My mother always said the fastest way to my heart was through my hair," I told him then, but he never listened.
    September 20th, 2013 at 12:43pm
  • with you forever.

with you forever. (100)

:
    Title: Your Eyes Caught Mine
    Author: bullets are hailing.
    Story Type: Fan-Fiction
    Genre: Romance, Teen

Reason for Reccing: It's a sweet and short story of boy meets girl with a nice little reveal at the end.

Summary:
    As much as it's nice to be getting ready for the holidays, it's also a time for high school students to pile up their books and study for finals. Oli Sykes is unfortunately one of them and he's decided to step it up and head to the public library every day to actually study. However, he doesn't have his own car to get there and has resorted to taking the bus.

That's when he sees her.

She was standing at the bus stop and smiled at him, causing Oli to even smile back. The two share a held gaze and ever since that small moment between them, her look has been imprinted in his mind and he can't stop thinking about this girl.

A million people board public transportation on their regular weekday.

How is that out of a million people, her eyes were the ones that caught his?

Excerpt:
    He already slipped off his jacket when he came through the entrance, liking how he was able to immediately warm up from the heat that the building provided. He took the elevator up to the fourth floor, having established that the table he sat at before was going to be his "spot" every time he went there. Also, he didn't really want to find another spot in that library because that'd take too much time. Hey, if he was going to be there for the next few weeks, he might as well get comfortable. But when he finally made it to his table, he found that it was already taken. By her.

She was in the same seat and surrounded by a few open textbooks while already having written a page of notes. Her bright orange hair was up in a high ponytail and in her free hand, she was holding a thermos. It looked like she had been there for a while. Maybe an hour or so. Oli, who had stopped in his tracks for a moment, started walking again and sat down at his own seat. He did this with a smile, of course, and she looked up for a moment and grinned. It was almost as if her eyes were saying, "Hey, glad you could finally make it."

He once again found himself looking into her eyes. The disappointment that had taken over him earlier had also disappeared and he kept that smile on his face from the moment he pulled out his books from his bag to the moment he stepped out that library to go back home. For some reason, just seeing that girl smile and look at him made his day. That alone was what mostly pushed him to keep going to the library.
    October 4th, 2013 at 08:03am
  • Love4SamuelLarsen

Love4SamuelLarsen (100)

:
    Title:The Animal Within
    Author: Chelsea's Dead Smile, and TeenWolfSupreme
    Story Type: Fanfiction.
    Rating: R.
    Genre: Romance/Action.
    Reason for reccing: Because it's an awesome story that needs to be shared! xD
    Summary: Annabell and David Lockwood are greatly abused before a fire coated dagger is shoved into David's heart. Annabell had been forced to watch her brother, her lover, and her brother's lover sentenced to death, before she is brutally raped. Now, her brother and herself, have been reincarnated. She and her brother are now in search for their lost lovers. Whom have also, been reincarnated.

Excerpt: "No!" Annabel Lockwood screamed as the towns people dragged her and her brother David to the cursed woods. The woods, as it was said, held a ferocious monster that would kill any man, woman, and child that it so desired just so it could feast on their very flesh and bones.

"Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive our trespasses as we forgive those that trespass against us and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen" David said as he prayed to God to save them, but, by now, their prayers would go unheard.

"Annabel!" a male voice came, shouting out of the dark. "Jeremy! Demetri!" David shouted seeing the identical twins and immediately started struggling against his bonds to try and get to them, but his struggles were futile - the ropes around his wrists were just too strong.

The corrupt Reverend halted them in front of a tree. "Bring forth the evil souls!" the Reverend shouted to the mob. Soon Jeremy, Demetri, Annabel, and David were brought forth in front of the Reverend and were forced to kneel. "You! You damned four souls have been cursed to Hell! Going against God is the ultimate sin! Now pay for your crimes! Cut out their hearts!" The Reverend shouted. "If you want evil! We'll show you evil! As God as our witnesses we shall be born again! We will show the world just the evil you fear! In your nightmares and in your dreams! We will show you!" Jeremy shouted before a red hot dagger was plunged into his chest.

Annabel screamed as she saw her lovers blood spill forth from his mouth. Soon she was the only one left alive; many of the male villagers wanting to defile her before they killed her. "You shall endure, instead, a public rape and live with your sins for your life time." The Reverend said before Annabel was thrown into the mob of villagers.

Her screams were heard through the blackened night as her dignity was stolen from her, and, soon, she was left to lie on the cold dirt floor - no doubts of her womb soon being filled with child, and that is the time that she vowed that

reincarnations of Jeremy and Demetri before they would sow a pathway of destruction.

She would make this world pay.
    October 4th, 2013 at 10:48pm
  • Elephant PJs

Elephant PJs (365)

:
    Title: Mr. Nostalgia
    Author: What...
    Story Type: Original fiction
    Genre: Romance, drama, teen
    Reason for reccing: contest prize for a friend. This was the first story I read by Helen and it made me fall in love with her writing. She's grown so much since this, but Mr. Nostalgia has a particularly special place in my heart.

Summary:
    A college love story with such an ominous and addictive feel.
    They say looking back vision is 20/20. The more I go over it the more obvious it becomes to me.

You become clearer and clearer every day.

Excerpt:
    I was about to get up, when I remembered I trusted you. You could handle yourself.

I didn’t have to save you from anything.

I knew you loved me.

You loved me. You loved me. You loved me. You loved me.

I wouldn’t let you down by questioning that.

I didn’t look at either of you when you came back. Everything just went back to normal. I resolved not to even ask you about it, but I couldn’t forget it.

It was like a paper cut.
    December 5th, 2013 at 12:08pm
  • Elephant PJs

Elephant PJs (365)

:
    Title: My Last Breath
    Author: Snow.White.Queen.
    Story Type: fan-fiction
    Genre: romance, tragedy
    Reason for reccing: winner of my contest. Snow.White.Queen. Writes incredibly emotive stories with three-dimensional characters. This is just one of her more tragically beautiful pieces.

Summary:

Amy has tried living without him, she's tried hard. But now it's time they were together again.

Excerpt:

She longed for him to still be there, for him to pull her away from the bridge, to tell her it was all going to be okay, to tell her that he still loved her. But of course he was the reason she was there, he was the reason her life fell to pieces, he was the reason she forgot why her life used to be worth living.
    January 14th, 2014 at 11:06am
  • Elephant PJs

Elephant PJs (365)

:
    Title: It Was a Small Problem
    Author: Ferb Fletcher
    Story Type: fan-fiction
    Genre: romance, drama, teen
    Reason for reccing: third place in my contest. Super adorable fluff piece featuring Hayley Williams and Cassadee Pope.

Summary:

Hayley Williams and Cassadee Pope are two music-loving people who found their way to one another a long time ago. Now, Paramore's going on tour again and old worries resurface. Yet the thing that could drive them apart may actually be bringing them closer together.

Excerpt:

“Dude, they look so cute!” Josh whispered and Zac nodded his head in agreement. The two brothers had pulled back the curtain a little to watch the two sleep just after the bus came to a stop in Montgomery.

“What the hell are you two doing?” Jeremy asked from the front of the bus. Both Josh and Zac turned to him and shushed him, gesturing to the sleeping girls. Jeremy beckoned to Taylor who had already stepped inside and the two walked to the Farros to see what was going on.

“Wow, they really are cute together, aren’t they?” Jeremy stated more than asked in a low voice.

“Yeah, but if they ever catch us we’re so dead,” Taylor reminded them. The four exchanged a glance, but didn’t move away.

“Aren’t we supposed to wake them up?” Jeremy inquired and Zac pouted.

“But – but they’re so cute! We can’t just wake them up!” he retorted heatedly. By now, Hayley and Cassadee were slowly waking up with all the voices by their bed.

“Dude, we have to! We’ve got to unload and stuff ‘cause we’re on stage in fifteen minutes!” Jeremy replied. Hayley opened one eye and realized that it wasn’t a dream. The boys were actually outside her bunk, talking very loudly.

“You have two seconds before I come out there and I better not see anyone lurking by our bunk,” Hayley warned, sleep making her voice sound slightly raspy. The boys stood up from their crouched positions and high-tailed it down the bus and out onto the street. Hayley smirked as Cassadee opened her eyes to stare at Hayley.

“Time to get up?” Cassadee yawned and stretched slightly.

“Yeah,” Hayley replied, slipping her legs off the bed and then the rest of her body. She helped Cassadee out as well.
    April 1st, 2014 at 04:43am