I'm Just A Teenage Dirtbag, Baby, Listen to Iron Maiden Baby With Me

Image

Rose's Mother died when she was ten, her Father and her were never close. So she felt inivisble in her own home, her only friend is Wendy, the girl who never knows when to stop talking...even at a wedding.

So for the rest of her life, Rose expected to be invisible, she wasn't flirty like other girls, she wasn't outragous, she just stayed to herself and only talked to people when they talked to her.

Andre was the charmer, he wouldn't even try, and then a girl would admit how crazy she was for him. Although people didn't understand him, he was accepted. He never paid attention to what other's thought, even if it was mean or hurtful. He merely shrugged it off and treated them nicely.

You could call him the most popular Goth at school, but he would just deny it. He often forget's everyone's names, on purpose and on accident. His closest friend Jacob keeps him sane in the middle of the sea of teenagers.

What happens when a horrible night bonds Rose to Andre, suddenly Rose is thrust into being visible again, and the pressure isn't that nice. Will their relationship manage to stay together, or will they be torn apart at the seams?