This is My December

[Since I really suck at summaries, I’m going to try my best, kay? Promise it’s better than it sounds!]

Lydia is a young, strong, spirited girl of age nineteen, who travels the country on her own. She lived the many of her years on earth as a loner, searching for her one true purpose. Soon, disaster strikes when Lydia is stricken with an illness and is forced to accept some sort of help from someone she cannot even begin to stand…

Elliot faced too much trauma in his life and concludes he is a failure. Succumbing to his sisters pleas, he has retired in her winter cottage for the holidays, hoping to brood in peace. Little did he expect a destiny to bring a sickly little twit to his door…

This story unites two very different people as they struggle both in tolerating each other’s existence… and as they learn more about themselves.

Taking place in the most glorious winter holiday that is Christmas, they learn that maybe Christmas really can create miracles – even uniting those two in that crazy little thing called love.

===============
This story may be over, but... there's another story out that I find that is really good!
It's dark, it's riveting, it's an excellent story with an exciting plot! This is AnExaltationOfLarks's Resurgam. I highly recommend it!
  1. Chapter 1
    Our story begins when Lydia collapses on the doorstep of Elliot's winter home... just what has she gotten herself into?
  2. Chapter 2
    Sure, Elliot may be an excellent doctor, but his cooking abilities? You don't want to even know. Maybe a little mischief from Lydia could spice things up a bit...
  3. Chapter 3
  4. Chapter 4
  5. Chapter 5
  6. Chapter 6
  7. Chapter 7
    After a LONG time... it's finally here! The grand finale!