Status: Undecided on Whether to Continue

Whoever Said Angels Have No Reason to Cry Lied

My Name is Christabelle, but you can call me Chris, I’m a guardian angel and this is my story.

I died at age 19 on December 14, 1987, I was assigned to guard over a child born on that same day; his name was Alex. My job was to watch over Alex and guide him through his life safely. An angel’s job also includes being a positive influence to their soul. Behind every crime, rape, murder, and even most suicides lies a twisted or lazy angel who didn’t do their job correctly. When your soul dies their angel is sent before the council to be tried and to decide whether they with accessed into heaven or be damned to hell. Every soul has a guardian angel and becomes a guardian angel once they have died.

Now onto the rules of being an angel there are really only a few things you should know and make note of:

1. You are an influence not a decision maker your soul must make their own decisions through out their life.

2. You cannot have any influence on your soul’s friends or lover that is the soul’s decision to be made by them without any influence from their angel.

3. You are never to leave your soul unattended or alone. (Basically be within ear shot of your soul at all times)

4. You cannot have any contact or see other angels

5. The last and most important rule to being an angel NO FALLING IN LOVE especially with your soul

Falling in love with your soul as the biggest No-No in an angel existence, there had never been an angel who fell for their soul, until me. I was the first angel in the history of the world to fall in love with their soul, and I fell hard. I fell for Alex Gaskarth.