The Dorkerella.

Image
Hey, dude, whose's that blond with the hysterical facial expressions?
-Oh, man, it's Friday. Friday Greenia, she goes to Cherry Oak.
Friday Beck Greenia.
A well known eleventh grade troublemaker at Cherry Oak High school, finds out she can't really get away with anything anymore. For now.
With her best buddies, Allusion, Jacklyn and Travis, they stick together like saran wrap because what's plowing though Friday's life, she's going to need it.
What can I say? Best friends are your life support. Speaking of best friends, Friday falls for a certain somebody. ;) I know, I know. It's totally normal for you to fall for your...best guy friend.
As the badass prankster[ETTE!] gets smushed to smithereens by devious rumors caused by someone which wishes to remain unanimous.
Well, it's kinda not possible to trace the rumor starter because the rumor got passed on so fast, that everything was a blur! For a second, of course. Oh yes, and her drunken trip around the school- not pretty.
Her record is getting pretty dirty now...
Total counts: 15
TREASON: 2
VANDALISM: 4
ASSAULT: 3
DUI: 1
Possession of alcohol: 5
Somebody, dump her in jail!
Good thing she has a savvy lawyer and a...what the..a disorder?

Good thing, you'll be here to help her with life.
And what can I say?
Life sucks.
  1. The legendary prank.
    Until the evil lady comes and kills it.
  2. The three B's.
    Beer. Boys. Bitches, man!
  3. Drunken Misfit
    Okay..so I drank too much?
  4. So, That Was The Sound!