Ava Grace

Nobody could blame her for the way she was raised, and the way she acted in life.

Ava was a rebel child. She got in fights at school, she was always grounded at home, she rarely did her chores, and her mother could barely keep her under control. Of course, Ava Armstrong was never actually the most well behaved child.

Ava Grace Armstrong was born on September 6th, 1976 to her parents, Ollie and Andrew Armstrong. She was the youngest of seven children. There was her oldest brother Alan, who was twenty-five years older than her. Then, came her oldest sister, Marci, who was twelve years older than Ava. Marci was followed by Hollie and Anna, who respectively were nine and eight years older than Ava. After her three sisters, were her last two brothers, David and Billie Joe. David was six years older than Ava, and Billie Joe was four years older than her. Despite Ava being the youngest, her father always stuck up for her when she was bullied by David and Billie Joe. That is until just after Ava's sixth birthday.

On September 15th, 1982 Ava's life and the rest of her family's life changed forever. That was the day Ava's father died. Being six, Ava couldn't quite understand what had happened, but she saw everyone around her sad and upset. Some would say, that was the point in Ava's life, that made her who she was.
  1. They Just Don't Get Along
    It is Ava's 25th birthday and she decribes what her relationship with her brother is now like.
  2. Just Make Peace
    Mike tries to reason with Ava about her avoidance of Billie Joe.
  3. Getting Ready
    Ava prepares for her dinner with Mike with help from her best friends, whether she wants it or not.
  4. Let The Date Begin
    This is the first part of the night of Ava and Mike's date.
  5. And It Comes To An End
    The ending of Ava and Mike's date is ***ic but days later, tragedy strikes the city Ava calls home.
  6. Keeping Calm
    The tragedy ends and weeks later, Ava finds out something devestating.
  7. Cancelling Her Plans
    Ava comes to decide when she will finally go back to California.
  8. Passing Time
    From early November to early February, Ava's life moves on, pregnancy wise and hope wise.
  9. Back To Cali
    Ava returns to her home state of California.
  10. Running Away
    Ava bails on Billie Joe's birthday party, and time passes, until it's time for her to give birth.
  11. Let The Secret Be Revealed
    Ava finally tells Mike what she been longing to say to him.
  12. Moving In & On
    From June until December the time passes...Ava and the twins move into Mike's and Green Day make a decision.
  13. The Proposal
    Ava finally gets her ring.
  14. The Time Is Nearing
    Ava and Mike's wedding day arrives.
  15. I Do
    Ava and Mike's wedding ceremony, and part of the reception.
  16. A Night To Remember
    Ava and Mike's reception and then wedding night take place. Followed by, their honeymoon.
  17. Can You Move The Promotional Dates?
    Ava and Mike return from the honeymoon, and the next day, Ava learns news and reveals it to Mike.
  18. A New Era
    The year and a few months after American Idiot's release passes and once returning home from Melbourne, Ava walks out on Mike.
  19. I Think We're Rabbits
    Ava tells everyone she is pregnant in different ways. And, then it's Christmas.
  20. There Goes The Time
    Ava tells of what has taken place between 2006 and 2008.
  21. On Shaky Ground
    An earthquake rocks the San Francisco area.
  22. Awakening
    Ava wakes up, a few months go by, and there's happy news and the realization of some possible bad news.
  23. What About The Baby?
    Ava finds out what exactly is going to happen and Adrienne tells the news to everyone most important on Ava's behalf.
  24. All Because Of Me
    The Green Day world tour is postponed.
  25. Olivia & Julianna
    The twins are born, and Green Day go on tour.
  26. It's Almost Forty...
    Green Day does the world tour that had been postponed. Ava turns thirty-five.
  27. Mom
    Ollie dies suddenly and the sudden grief overwhelms Ava.
  28. A New Home and Baby
    Mike and Ava find a new home to fit their large family, and within weeks welcome the newest Pritchard baby.
  29. Esme
    Ava describes playing Esme Cullen.
  30. Maybe This Wasn't Meant To Be
    Two years into the future, it is two months until Ava's fortieth birthday when she witnesses Mike cheat on her.