Status: Hiatus.

The Beauty Within, When the Day Met the Night

Angel Smith had always kept to herself. One could call her a 'loner' or maybe she just is ‘socially-handicapped’. It is also possible that she is neither and just prides herself on not being dependent on anyone else. For many years she lived alone with her mother in London while her brother, Spencer Smith, continued to live with her father in Las Vegas. Spencer had always been the complete opposite to Angel and therefore she never spoke to her twin brother and remained clueless to his existence and life in Las Vegas. However, when Angel’s mother gains yet another abusive boyfriend whose intent is to harm Angel, she cannot handle the loneliness any longer. Instead she chooses to reconnect with the other half of her family, though will they accept her? Will they respond when she rushes over to the other side of the world when she had previously repeatedly avoided any contact with her father and brother? What secrets will be found to explain her pain and angst and can her wounds ever be healed?

Spencer introduces Angel to his life and his friends, Ryan Ross, Brent Wilson and finally…Brendon Urie. Who knows what may possibly happen when a lethal combination is made from two very different people. Will Angel ever accept Brendon as a friend and will he find the beauty hidden deep within her…?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the famous people mentioned in this story although I do own my original characters, such as Angel Smith. I also own this plot line so please do not steal it.
  1. Therapeutic Chain Of Events
    Introduction
  2. Praying For Love
    2nd update of the day
  3. Where We Began
    1st update of the day
  4. This Was No Accident
    2nd update of the day
  5. Come Save Me
    3rd update of the day
  6. 'Cos That's Just Ridiculous