Status: I'll completely redo this story soon. -Noted: August 21, 2009.-

Under the Sea

An eighteen year old girl, Adelle-Brea or as everyone calls her Addie or Brea or if you're her special snuggly snuggle dork [hence BOYFRIEND!], he calls her Adrea, smartically combining her two names together- awh, a sweetiepie!
Isn't that's so amazing? You might wanna warn Kyle to back off Addie because Harry will beat his donkey butt by setting it off with a bomb and laugh like a robot [HA. HA. HA.] as his butt flies into the air, landing on people and sending them running into each other screaming "EW EW EW I GOT BUTT ON MEEEEEEEEE!"
But, apparently, Harry's blind to Kyle's nuisance he calls love for Addie.
Yeah, that's a nice way to envision it. Addie works at Under the Sea after losing her drear mother to a great white shark.
Her mother showed the ropes to being a marine animal trainer to Addie.
Addie, a highschool graduate of 2007, of course doesn't have a degree except for her GPA from high school.
She trains and performs with her sidekick, Chinmayi [Her orca] and her bestie of bestestestest champion of best friends Bestie Friendie, Alma!
Try saying Bestie of bestestest champion of best friend bestie frendie, like super fast, yo.
But soon, she gets attacked by Sloan and learns she can't train with Chinmayi but does that stop her? No.
Something else happens and its not Chinmayi.
Or Kyle or Harry or Alma or even her self!
An orca is in trouble and it's up to Addie and Alma to save him.
Will you help?
  1. Under the Sea
    Prepare to be splashed!
  2. Sloan.
    Still, it was a great idea!
  3. Affliction
    Where's Sloan?
  4. A Sitting Duck
    Everyone's In The Water And There's A Killer Thing After Us