Status: Updating ch7

Lucifer's Angel

Image

(Formally Titled: A Second Chance For Damnation)

In today's world, religion is collapsing. The human mind no longer focused on an all mighty power that guides their world; life is just life.

Cara Spell is a girl whose eyes can see the darkness that envelopes the general human. When born, a bright white halo hovers over every child. It's what people do that either keeps it that color or slowly darkens it. Once it reaches a complete onyx black, the soul is taken right from the spot down into hell.

Luce Mason is just the kind of soul Satan is waiting for. He's only twenty-one, and already his halo is about to become the black portal that will send him to eternal torture. And he doesn't give a rat's ass if he does. It's only when this insane religious girl suffers because of him, does he reconsider his actions with the powers of an angel... and a demon.

Copyright: April Starr @2009
  1. Chapter I
    "I'm Just Afraid Of Losing, And I Am Afraid Of Dying"
  2. Chapter II
    "All You Could Lose In A Blink Of An Eye"
  3. Chapter III
    "To Be Free Once More... That's Worth Fighing For"
  4. Chapter IV
    "When Everything And Everyone Becomes My Enemy And When There's Nothing More You Can Do... I'm Gonna Blame It On You"
  5. Chapter V
    "Just Look Into Evil Eyes. Evil Eyes, Honey"
  6. Chapter VI
    "It's Too Close For Comfort"