Status: COMPLETED; third on the way

Us; I love that

Take it by storm

I couldn’t stop smiling as Nick grabbed my bags, dragging me out of my apartment and out to the front door. I saw the pouring rain and all the headlights in the night. Nick set the bags down under the canopy and took his jacket off quickly, setting it around my shoulders.

“Nick! You can’t! You’ll get sick-” I started, only to get cut off by his smile.

“Don’t worry about me. The car is two feet away. Come on,” he said softly, kissing my cheek. I watched him pick up the bags before grabbing my hand. It was my turn to take the lead as my excitement got the best of me. I walked quickly out into the rain, not caring about my sneakers being soaked or my hair being drenched. All I could think about was how great this little trip would be for us. We needed alone time after everything and this was the perfect thing. I glanced over at Nick as he hurried to my door, sticking the key in and helping me get inside. He was too adorable, with his sopping curls and his boyish grin. I watched the water droplets trickle down his soft cheeks, like he were made of statue for all to admire. I was definitely admiring him. He shut the door with a click, no doubt moving to throw my bags in the trunk. I hugged is jacket tightly, getting ready to hand it back over when he got inside.

He threw himself inside the car, his leg shaking as he hugged himself from the cold outside. I quickly leaned over, setting the jacket over his shoulders and placing my finger on his lips so he couldn’t protest. I moved myself closer, holding onto him, not caring that his clothes were getting me even wetter. He placed a hand on my back, pulling me closer as he set his wet curls on top of my messy hair. I felt the heater turn on full blast, making me even comfortable.

“Where exactly are we going?” I mumbled into his damp shoulder, letting my eyes shut as he played with my hair, letting us just soak up the heat for a few more moments. This was all such a ‘romance-movie’ type, but this my amazing life and I loved it.

“I’m not sure… but I’m sure there are last minute tickets to somewhere” he whispered, allowing me to sit up slightly. I smiled, seeing the emotions in his eyes and the smile on his perfect lips. “Are you sure you want to come?” he asked nervously, biting his lip almost secretly. I smiled, nodding my head and leaning in closer intil I felt his warm breath on my lips.

“More than sure,” I whispered, pressing my lips onto his to feel my favorite feelings. He kissed back gently, careful not to get to into it seeing as we had an airport to get too. I smiled to myself, sitting back in the seat as we drove off into the rain, heading towards the airport to get to our unknown destination. Anywhere with Nick was extremely worth it.

----

He parked under the over hang, insisting that he opened the door for me. I gave in, wanting to see his amazing smile. He helped me out of the car, moving to grab our bags and letting me carry a few, surprisingly, only because he had to get the tickets.

“Have anywhere in mind?” he asked quietly as we made our way through the crowds.

“Not really…” I whispered back, letting myself get closer to him. He wrapped his arm around me, walking faster to get into the line. It wasn’t too long, and before we knew it, we were next.

“Hi, umm… something came up and we’d like to know if there are any last minute flights? We just need a little… vacation,” Nick stated, watching the man at the counter.

“One moment,” he said dryly, typing on the keyboard. I glanced around, feeling myself become excited. “We have tickets for England…” he answered moments later. Nick smiled, glancing down at me with excitement in his eyes. I’m sure I mirrored him. I nodded excitedly.

“That’d be great,” he answered, pulling out his wallet and going over all the details I didn’t care to listen for. England… with Nick. We’d definitely take it by storm.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short and probably lame, but I wanted to update tonight. I've been sick, so I haven't really been thinking of ideas. I'll also have ton of make-up work, but I need to get back to writing this story. I hope you guys still read it and like it. Comments help me continue, so I need feedback, please.