Status: COMPLETED; third on the way

Us; I love that

Please be mine?

“That was amazing, dear,” Paul sighed, setting his napkin down. Everyone was completely full, all the plates empty. There was conversation all through out the dinner and it wasn’t something I was used too, but I’d definitely want to get used to it.

Everyone mumbled their thoughts of the food, Denise thanking them over and over. Nick glanced over at me, locking my eyes, his glistening. ‘Come with me?” he mouthed, nodding over towards the door. I gave him a questioning look, complete with a smile, and nodded.

“Hey, mom… do you need us to help?” Nick offered, standing up and helping me out of my chair.

“Oh, no, no. Go on,” she smiled, shooing almost all of us out.

Nick gripped my hand, leading me up the stairs.

“What’s going on?” I laughed, almost having to jog to catch up to him. It was then I noticed how cute he looked in his dark blue, rolled-up-sleeves, button-up shirt, his black skinny jeans, and boots; he was always so beautiful.

“I, uh… I have something to do,” he said quietly, opening up his bedroom door, allowing me to enter. I smiled, moving over to the bed where he told me to sit. I watched him grab his guitar, putting the strap over his head. He cleared his throat and ran a hand through his soft curls. “I wrote you a new song,” he started shyly.

“You did?” I grinned, unable to stop the blush covering my cheeks.

“Yeah. But… I want to say this first; I love you, more than anything, you know that… right?” he asked softly.

“Of course,” I nodded furiously, “I love you more than anything, too.” He nodded.

“And that promise ring means something, right?”

“Yeah… of course it does, but… where are you-” he cut me off by shaking his head. I bit my lip, trying to stop the tears threatening to release at the sound of his voice.

“They come and go, but they don’t know
That you are my beautiful
I’ll try to come, closer to you, but they all say we won’t make it through

But I’ll be there forever, you will see that it’s better
All our hopes and our dreams will come true
I will not disappoint you, I will be right there for you
‘Til the end, the end of time
Please be mine”


I smiled widely, wanting him to continue. I didn’t get it, the last part; I was already his, but it was touching already.

“I’m in and out of love with you,
Trying to find if it’s really true
How can I prove my love,
if they all think I’m not good enough

But I’ll be there forever, you will see that it’s better
All our hopes and our dreams will come true
I will not disappoint you, I will be right there for you
‘Til the end, the end of time
Please be mine”


By this time, tears were trickling down my cheek. He gave me a small smile, continuing on with the song.

“Oh-yeah
I can’t stop the rain from falling, can’t stop my heart from calling you
It’s calling you
I can’t stop the rain from falling, can’t stop my heart from calling you
It’s calling you
I can’t stop the rain, oh,
It’s calling you

But I’ll be there forever, you will see that it’s better
All our hopes, and our dreams, it will come true
I will not disappoint you, I will be right there for you
‘Til the end, the end of time…”


He trailed off, keeping an even strum. I watched him curiously as he stepped forward, leaning down on his knee, getting me to look in the eyes I fell in love with. For a moment, I could see every single emotion in his eye. He wasn’t hiding anymore, and he never would. I remembered the first day I saw him, how he seemed so different, and how he proved to be. All the things he helped me with; he made me a better person. The feeling I got every time he spoke or held me made me smile at that moment and I wiped away my tears.

“Mitchie, being with you has made me think about things. You made me a better man and I know I’ll always be okay if your right there with me. I will be there forever, and I promise you that whatever we do will always be better. I know our hopes and dreams will come true. I promise, I won’t disappoint you, and I’ll always be there for you. I wanna’ be with you ‘til the end of time…” he trailed off, stopping his strumming and gripping my hands, gently caressing them with his thumb.

He let one of my hands go, digging into his pocket, pulling out a little velvet box. It wasn’t until that moment that I stopped breathing, letting my eyes wonder all around his face. He held the box in his palm, just like the night he gave me the promise ring, opening it up gently. I gasped, seeing how beautiful it really was. The white gold sparkled; two bands overlapped, one with diamonds and the other just shined. The huge square diamond in the middle was breathtaking. I couldn’t believe this was happening.

“Please be mine? Marry me?” he whispered, raising his eyebrow, his perfect dark ringlets spilling onto his forehead. His full lips pulled up into a small, hopeful smile, his dark eyes giving off emotions. He was actually asking this… he wanted me to marry him?

“Yes,” I whispered-like they all did in those classic movies. I couldn’t breath, and I was okay with it, especially when he decided to give me some air by pressing his soft lips onto mine, pulling me against him. Before I knew it, I was being lifted, and it felt like I was on top of the world. “I love you,” I sobbed, not even trying to hide my tears of joy. I saw him smile that rare, toothy smile.

“I love you,” he mumbled against my lips, setting me on my feet. He grabbed my hand gently, lifting it up to his mouth, placing his soft lips on the top of my hands. I let out a giggle as he chuckled himself, pulling me closer. “May I?” he whispered, holding out the beautiful ring. I nodded furiously, covering my mouth with my other hand. He slipped the ring on, right over the promise ring. It would stay there, just like I’d stay with him… forever; and I didn’t care how cliché that was.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOSH! Isn't that adorable?? Tell me you like it, please? lol. I didn't want to make this out of there, so I thought this was the best thing. What do you think? Nick was as adorable as ever, huh? hehe.

This story is coming to an end, so feedback is appreciated; it lets me know where I stand for a third installment.

Don't forget to comment on which story I should write next-on my profile are the links to the summaries.
Love you all!!