Your Eyes Shine Like The Stars At Night

Image

Scarlett Waters finds herself auditioning to be the new member in the band The Catastrophe. She has what it takes, and everyone else knows it. She comes off as a strong, dependent woman, but is that who she really is?

As she struggles to find herself, her skeletons slowly slip out of her closet. No matter how much she denies it, other people start to take notice. Especially Jack Barakat, who takes matters in his own hands to try to help her.

The tour continues, bringing about problem after problem for her. Can she handle it? Will she break down? And what about her sister, Sandra? Ever since high school, there had been a rift between them, and after graduation, they moved away from each other and had no contact whatsoever. Their brother, Lucas, tries to bring them back together because he knows that fixing his sisters' relationship with each other might just save Scarlett's life. Support is what she needs now, more than anything.

DISCLAIMER:
I do not own All Time Low, the members, or the songs. I do however, own The Catastrophe, their members, and the other characters. This story is purely for entertainment.
  1. Cliché
    Jack gets sick.
  2. Confirmation
    Alex teases Jack.
  3. Balls, Oil, And Meat
    It's about balls, oil, and meat. Duh.
  4. Fear
    All Time Low forms a conga line.
  5. Phone Calls
    Scarlett plays her first show.
  6. Connections
    Scarlett lies.
  7. Cameras
    Rian brushes his teeth and Jack eats a banana.
  8. Flashbacks
    We learn a little something about Scarlett's past...
  9. Running
    Zack exercises.
  10. Ulterior Motives
    Scarlett is livid.
  11. Fire
    Scarlett fakes it.
  12. Sick And Tired
    Scarlett apologizes.
  13. Proof
    Zack uses a flashlight.
  14. Promises
    Jack learns to rhyme.
  15. Surprise
    "Hazel at sunrise; gold at sunset."
  16. Invitations
    Alex likes string cheese.
  17. Home Sweet Home
    Jack gets made fun of.
  18. Dinner
    We meet the Delaneys.
  19. The Barakat Family
    "That house looked like an egg."
  20. Scarlett's Gift
    "Yeah, you're pretty clumsy."
  21. The End
    We learn about Jack's dream.