Status: Updates COMING SOON

These Hands Stained Red From the Times That I've Killed

You all know the stereotypical "Bad Boy". The ones with tattoos, facial piercings and spiked collars. They are deep into the drugs, alcohol and illegal fighting. These boys are the ones who have amazing street sense and could easily live in the wild with their amazing fighting skills. They have tempers and they don't hesitate to kill. One look from them sends you running in the other direction in fear for your life. They don't take shit from anyone.

Mara Harlequin Evangelique Harris is a girl. But don't let that fool you. She's every bit as dangerous as those Bad Boys. She has a sharp tongue, a killer glare and the fighting skills to back herself up--and she's only 17! She has the shortest fuse and is extremely intelligent. No one can handle her. She's not so much the druggie and alcoholic--though she doesn't mind a hit or a drink every now and then--but she's a fighter. An experienced one. She has two identities. For the local fights she uses the name 'Mara Murder', but when she's out dealing with people around the country she uses the name 'Black Murder'. Finally her mother is at the end of her rope trying to help Mara get out of the hole she's in and as a last resort sends her to Oakvale Boarding School For Impossible Boys. This school prides itself from changing every student from a Spawn of Satan to a normal human being. But they've never dealt with Mara before. Will the headstrong, set-in-her-ways Mara be changed, or will she test the school to it's limits and become the first student to never be human?

Featuring...

From MCR (before Bob left)
-Gerard Way (17)
-Ray Toro (17)
-Bob Bryar (16)
-Mikey Way (15)
-Frank Iero (15)

From P!ATD (before they broke up)
-Jon Walker (17)
-Ryan Ross (17)
-Spencer Smith (16)
-Brendon Urie (16)

From TAI
-Michael Guy Chistlett (17)
-Andy "The Butcher" Mrotek (17)
-Mike Carden (16)
-William Beckett (16)
-Adam Siska (15)

Just incase you were wondering, yes I do realise that if this were a real story a number of the people I've mentioned would be younger, but for the sake of this story I've altered their ages. Oh, and yes, I do realise that if this were real that TAI, P!ATD and MCR wouldn't be going to the same school but this is just a story, it's not real.

Title Credit: Drowning Lessons by My Chemical Romance.

DISCLAIMER: If I really owned MCR, P!ATD and TAI don't you think I'd be out there having a blast with them, not writing a fan fiction about them? So, no. No matter how much I wish I did, I don't own MCR, TAI or P!ATD. I do own Mara Harlequin Evangelique Harris (maybe her name should be shorter...), any other original character and the plot. Thank you.