Carlisle Cullen's Mistake

Ella Rivers hasn’t had a dad for all the centuries she’s been alive. Her older sister is a werewolf, since her father was one. When Ella’s sister Nicole decides to move them to a new place to avoid questions about them not aging they arrive in La Push.
Nicole nor Ella ever thought that they’d have more trouble there than in New York, where they’d been living previously.
Nicole’s dad was killed by a vampire when she was 12. Nicole and Ella’s mother met a vampire just before Nicole phased for the first time when she was 14. Their mother left the vampire because she didn’t need the stress. When she found out she was pregnant with the vampire’s child, she hid it and stayed indoors. Nicole looked after her the best she could, but nothing could save her mother. She raised Ella to not drink blood and if she did, she wasn’t allowed to drink humans.
What happens when Ella and Nicole happen across Ella’s birth father?
And what happens when Ella’s father’s adopted son and a werewolf look interested in her?

DISCLAIMER:
i DO NOT own any of the twilight saga characters, they are Stephanie Meyers creation, not my own cause if they were i'd be rich and not typing this story. i DO own the Rivers and any other character i might decide to add. The music used in this story is not my own, so if you recognise it, i don't own it.

No Stealing