‹ Prequel: King of Hearts
Status: Active

Wonderland

This is the sequel (kind of) to King of Hearts. It doesn't really have much do to with King of Hearts, except that Pete and Patrick are in it as the same people they were in that story... The prologue is kind of confusing, but you just have to bare with me. It will all make sense.

I was on my last 'costumer' of the night. After I took care of him I could go him and rest up for work again the next day. It wasn't really a glamorous job, prostitution, but I needed the money.

I worked for a club called 'Wonderland' in one of the back rooms. It
was a wonder that the owner hadn't been arrested yet for allowing all the illegal shit he does, but I guess that's his problem, not mine.

I heard a knock on the door, and I opened it to see a large man, muscular and tall, standing in the doorway. He had a horny, drunk smirk on his face, and he slammed the door behind him, shutting out the loud music of the club.

"They told me you're the best prostitute here." he said, his voice rough with hunger, his eyes fierce and lusty. But something told me he wasn't a normal costumer. Something about him was off.

"Uh, yeah. I guess. I m-mean, I wouldn't r-really know, th-they never give m-me the same p-person t-twice." I stuttered out. He laughed out loud, but then his eyes turned cold.

"Well," he said, "It doesn't matter to me. I'm not here for the pleasure."

They way he looked now, I could tell he wasn't really drunk and horny, he was perfectly sober, and he wasn't here for my body. He lifted his fist up, throwing it at my jaw.

The one hit knocked me down, and he kicked me in the ribs a few times, just to keep me down. One last kick to the head, and he bent down next to me.

Just before everything went black, he said "Thanks for the money, whore!", and then ran out the door, slamming it behind him.

While I was passing out, colors were swirling around my head, changing shape and then becoming solid again as something completely different. I was in a forest.
  1. Chapter One
    Ryan wakes up in a different Wonderland than where he fell asleep
  2. Chapter Two
    Ryan meets a few more Wonderland people
  3. Chapter Three
    A tour of the castle
  4. Chapter Four
    The tour continues. Ryan almost meets some more people.
  5. Chapter Five
    Ryan's first night
  6. Chapter Six
    Ryan wakes up to something new
  7. Chapter Seven
    A second meeting with Hayley and Cassadee
  8. Chapter Eight
    Strange interaction with Hayley...
  9. Chapter Nine
    A little bit of confusion for Ryan
  10. Chapter Ten
    A little quality time with Gabey
  11. Chapter Eleven
    Gabe takes Ryan to meet the flowers, then Ryan wanders off...
  12. Chapter Twelve
    Ryan wakes up, oblivious to everything that just happened to him.
  13. Chapter Thirteen
    William, Frank, and Gerard visit Ryan while he's still bedridden.
  14. Chapter Fourteen
    More confusion for Ryan, more fun for Gabe